Who is this new little one?

No POV
Kaname Kuran was furious for lack of a better word. Whenever he came home he didn't expect to see his beloved husband of 100 years lying on the floor in his own blood. He had carried his beloved silverette into their room and got him cleaned up. He was planning on asking his husband what the hell happened while he was gone.

Zero's POV
    I awoke with the urge to try and shoot the thing that was overtop of me when I was last conscious. But it wasn't there anymore and all I saw was my husband with his worried eyes looking over me.
     After all the questions I got I finally answered it all with one word. "Rape, I was raped by a damned demon"
      "He said his name was Satan and he wanted someone to carry his son"
      " What do you want to do about it Zero?"
      " Let's keep the little boy, and let him believe he is ours and not even related to Satan in any way, ok?"
      " As you wish darling"

9 months later
  " Come on one more push Zero-sama"
  " Shut up Aido!"
   "Come on darling"
   " I see his head, one last push!"
    " Ahhh! "
    "Congratulations on the new baby boy!"
  As Kaname carried the baby back over to Zero, he noticed something. The baby boy's hair color was odd.
   As Zero held the new baby, both males couldn't help but to think what they would tell their already existing children.
   "What do you want to name him Zero?"
    "I think Mephisto will do nicely"
    " That's a good name for this little one"
Gehenna
   " It seems my child has finally been born, I shall wait another 50 years before I go back and give my son a brother he can call his own" the mysterious voice of Satan said silently to himself.

Tell me if you hate it or not thanks bye! 😁😬