Father why...?

No POV
Mephisto and Amaimon had started their way down to Gehenna. Both not speaking a word but thinking the same thing, 'what is father like?'
   In a couple hours both brothers reached the opening of where they could get into Gehenna.

Gehenna
Satan sat upon his throne feeling the presence of his sons nearing.
Just as that thought passed, he heard a knock on the throne room doors.
"Let them in guards!"  He ordered
" yes, sire"
"Hello there my sons! It's so nice to finally meet you!"
Both brothers nodded, not sure of what to do.
"Come here my sons!"
Both nodded and went to stand in front of their father, both still having there wings spread out behind them.
"What interesting wigs you both have, one angel wing and one demonic wing... so unique" Satan said smirking.
As Mephisto got closer Satan reached for his angel wing and ripped it off cleanly.
"No son of mine would ever have an angel wing! Get out of my sight you disappointment!"
Mephisto was in tears of pain and screamed in agony.
Amaimon quickly went to his elder brother and picked him up.
" how dare you father! How could you do this!"
Amaimon spread his wings out and flew him and his brother out of their father's domain.
Back home
"Mother we need help! Father please come and help!"
"What happened!? Oh my god Mephisto what happened?!"
"He ripped off his wing"
As Kaname came over and tried to heal Mephisto.
A Few Hours Later
"I'm sorry big brother" Amaimon said as his brother slept as he started to cry softly.

Authors note: sorry if this wasn't the best. I'm really tired right now so yeah... give me feedback please 😬