Not your fault...

No POV
  It took a month or so for Mephisto to even wake up. It took another year for Mephisto to even be able to use his powers again. While this happened, Amaimon kept his distance. He thought this had all happened because of him. This saddened Mephisto greatly, not being able to see his little brother.

Amaimon POV
  As Mephisto was able to get up and around more, I hid outside in the woods where he couldn't find me. I was to blame for all of this. If I hadn't brought up the topic that we should me our father, this would've never happened! I know my big brother hates me now.

Mephisto POV
   Amaimon keeps his distance. Even I know why but what he doesn't know is that I know exactly where he goes everyday. So one day I decided to follow him into the forest.
" Amaimon get down from that tree and come talk to me"
"No!"
" don't be like that, please I promise I won't hurt you"
" fine then"
As he dropped down from the tree, he kept his distance. It hurt me to think that he thought I could ever hurt him.
" it's not your fault little brother"
" yes it is! I'm so sorry he did this to you big brother!"
" it's fine, come here please"
As he walked over, he still tried to keep himself away from me. So I took matters into my own hands and hugged him tightly.
" no! Let me go big brother!"
" I will never let anything happen to you my little brother. I promise that on my life."

No POV
Amaimon didn't reply to this. All his did was return the hug while his eyes started to form tears. Mephisto was happy that his little brother wouldn't ignore him now. As they walked back to their house, a little hobgoblin bumped into Amaimon's  leg.
"Oh hi there, I think I'll keep you and you will be named Behemoth"
The little demon just licked Amaimon's face as they walked back to the house. There mother and father didn't mind Amaimon's new pet at all. Everything was great. Until the Dragneel's came over. Why must cousins be so annoying?

Authors note: thanks for reading this. Tonight I just got inspired and decided to write this chapter. Plus I thought I left you guys on a cliffhanger for to long. Anyways give me feedback and tell me what you think. Thanks, and until next time! 😁