Amaimon

9 months later...
     Zero had just finished having his newest son that Satan had given him.
   "What should we call this one Zero?"
   " Amaimon, what do you think about that Kaname?"
   " I thinks it's perfect, let me go and get Mephisto first so he can see his little brother"
    " ok, make sure to get the other children as well" Zero stated

No POV
  Mephisto walked in rather eager to meet his new little brother.
    " what's his name mother?"
    " his name is Amaimon, and I trust that you will take good care of him when it's needed"
    " of course I will" Mephisto said while touching his little brothers cheek
  All of a sudden his other siblings came into the room to see Amaimon, so he just waited until they left.
    Amaimon started to cry for his mother while being passed around, but before Zero could get him back Mephisto got him and little Amaimon calmed down instantly.

In Gehenna
Satan smirked upon his throne knowing that soon his sons would come down and see him.
   " you haven't seen anything yet my dear sons until you've met your father" he stated wickedly upon his throne.

No POV
   As Amaimon grew up both him and Mephisto bonded and never really left each other's side. Zero had decided to tell Amaimon about his and Mephisto's father as soon as he was ready to learn the truth.
   In truth, he was about into his 50th year of living when he asked why he didn't look anything like his 'father'
   So Zero sat Amaimon down along with Mephisto and told Amaimon that his father was in fact Satan.
    It was helpful that Mephisto was there to help Amaimon process the information. Both boys had decided that they would try and go visit there father and see if they would like to know him or not.
    Sadly, they both would learn of the tyrant their father truly is, even to his own flesh and blood. Mephisto more than anyone.

Authors note- please give me feedback of what you thought, thanks 😬😁