Oh Turpentine Erase Me Whole

--- Mark ---

I sat at my desk, typing away on my laptop for a report I had to for the classes Dee signed me up for. I yawned,  took a drink of water, and glanced at my iPad to my right for notes and then looked back at my computer screen. 

"Mark, it's time for dinner. What would you like?" Grandma called from the next room over. 

"No thanks, I'm not hungry." I said loud enough for her to hear. 

"Mark. You haven't been eating. Is everything okay?" she asked, looking at me worriedly.

I turned in my desk and smiled, "Of course Grandma, I'll get something later. I'm just not hungry right now." I hated lying to her. It's been almost 3 days since I got a message from Seánand me, being the worry wart I am, can't get him off my mind.

A knock hit the door, it was very weak. I raised my eyebrow at my grandmother. "I don't know who that is. I'm not expecting anyone..."

I got off my chair and went with her to open the door. When I opened the door someone fell into me, the hood slipping to see green tufts of hair. "Seán?!"

The boy curled into my chest, "C-Can I have a glass of water...?"

My grandmother was on her way to the kitchen when I tried to move his head towards me, "Seán, look at me."

He quickly shook his head and tried to go deeper into my chest.

"Sean please." I finally got his head up enough and gasped. His face was black and blue, nose bleeding, and had a black eye, green eyes blazing into mine.

"Jack,what happened?!" I freaked out, lifting him up bridal style and bringing him to my couch.

He looked away, slightly ashamed and let out a soft word. "School."

** About 2 hours later **

I sat next toSeán on the couch, gently putting a band aid over the small cut on his nose. "And that's when he threw my phone against the wall. He said if I ever make him mad again he's going to do worse. And what do you know, I was walking out of class and accidentally knocked the drink he was holding onto his shirt."

"Why don't you join us for dinner? I haven't made anything yet. We can go out?"

He smiled, "Thank you Ms. Edwards."

She smiled, "I'll be ready in about 20 minutes. Mark why don't you andSeán go see if any of your clothes fit him."

"After I'm done!" I called as she walked down the hallway.

"Bullies in Ireland aren't too kind are they. But did you really deserve this?" I asked, using my alcohol soaked cotton pad to clean up some blood off his cheek. 

"It happens." he shrugged, "My brother wasn't home yet or else he would have helped."

I carefully wrapped my arms around him, my cheek touching his shoulder softly, "Thank you for coming over. I really missed you."

"I missed you too." He smiled, giving me a small squeeze back. 

I pulled away and looked at his eyes. The blue beauties staring back at me, entrancing me.

"Mark? Is everything ok-?" I cut him off with a kiss, my hand wrapping his cheek as I did, cheeks growing red. He fell back against the couch some, allowing me to hover over, my tongue licking for entrance into his mouth.

"Mark? Earth to Mark."Seán waved his hand in front of my face. "Helloooo"

I shook my head and blushed, "Yes I am Mark." 

He laughed a bit, "What's wrong you're bright red."

I looked away, squeezing my legs together a bit and crossing my arms, "N-Nothing. Let's go get you some clothes."

After a couple of minutes, I stood up and offered him my hand, still bright red and avoiding eye contact.

A/N: Hey everyone it's Casper! I've decided that everyone who tried to guess on my contest chapter will get their own shout outs in here!

cattheneko  OriannaR5205 sonic_lupin kk600252 kiptops

Thank you guys for participating and I hope you all enjoy the chapter! I'll see y'all later bye~!