I've Arrived

--- Mark ---

"Seàn?" I tried to get his attention again, wiggling the handle trying to get into the bathroom.

"Uh, I'm fine! Just give me a minute!" His voice called. I looked suspiciously at the door, but didn't question it and took my seat.

For what seemed like hours later, Seàn stepped out of the bathroom, his eyes red and puffy, bringing out the deep blue undertones in them. I stared at him as he took his seat. "Seàn..." I reached out and touched his shoulder.

"Don't touch me." He spat, baring his teeth. "Not in the mood."

I left out a small gulp, but nodded, "Okay."

{- After the Flight -}

"Grandma, its so nice to see you!" I smiled, walking over to the older woman, who had her arms stretched wide.

"Oh Mark! Its so nice t'a see ya!" She smiled, patting my back after I entered her arms. "I'm so glad ya decided to visit your ol' gram in Ireland." She squeezed me once more before letting me go. I smiled once again, only to notice the boy with the green hair push past me,  hurrying as fast as he could out of the airport.

"I mean, I was somewhat forced by your lovely daughter." I chuckled nervously, trying to spot the boy, but he was already too far ahead of me. 'Oh well, I won't see him again... Unfortunately.' I thought, walking with my Grandmother to the carousel where my luggage was.

"So, how is my lovely daugh'er. Dee hasn't called me in ages." My grandmother asked as we walked to the parking garage after gathering my bags.  I thought curiously on how she was doing as the small woman opened the trunk for my belongings.

"She's doing well." I shrugged, "I don't really know what else. I'm usually studying whatever she wants me to study that day or waiting for her to get home from work. We're very close though, So I'm happy about that."  I closed the trunk and hopped into the passenger's seat.

My grandmother gave me a strange look, "D'ya know how a car works? Other side silly boy."

"But thi-" I stopped myself as I closed my eyes and got out of the car. Right, European cars are backwards. "Sorry Gram, I forgot."

The woman laughed warmly as I got into the car and we headed to her home. For a woman almost halfway across the world from us, she knew a lot about me, even though I hadn't seen her since I graduated high school. I told her about my dog Buddi, my part time job at the old antique store back in Cincinnati, and about how close my stepmother and I had gotten since she left and why I decided to dye my hair this certain shade of pink.

"It sounds like I'm missin' out on a lot from what  you tell me." She smiled, pulling into the driveway of a house. Now, this wasn't a small house, nor was it enormous either. It was large enough for a family of four to live comfortbly, but for one person. "Now, don't mind my research, okay Mark. I trust that you won't but you know. Doctor patient confidentiality and all that."

I nod, "Of course Gram." And with that, she unlocked the door and I gasped.

A/N: Hello everyone, it's Casper. I FINALLY published another chapter. But I found my bluetooth keyboard for my iPad so I can now put out chapters faster. Also, I am in the work for another Septiplier story, but with more of a horror theme too it.

As always, if you see any errors, feel free to point them and have a nice day. Bye bye~!