The Only Other Reason

A/N: OMG OVER 200 READS YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING!!!

--- Jack ---

I rocked on the park bench, mainly for warmth as the cool Irish breeze surrounded me. It was nice to be home, I just wish I hadn't arrived in the midst of all the drama. The sole reason for coming back to this lonely country was to see my ma; a lovely woman with long red hair, bright green eyes, and a laugh that could fill the room.

I looked at the reflection of the lake, which was surrounded by orange leaved trees and started to cry harder than I already was. My brother said it was a seizure. They were swimming in the lake at the time when this happened. He couldn't get to her fast enough and she went under. She drowned.

Thinking about this made me cry harder, more than anything had made me cry before.

"Why so blue?" Jack asked, taking my place in the lake reflection. "Are you still upset that she's gone?"

"She was the only reason I wanted to come back. Not because I was forced to." I wiped my face, sniffling and looking back at the moon, trying to get the tears to go back.

I suddenly heard someone walking towards me. I flung around and saw the beauty boy I thought I had left behind.

A/N: hey everyone, it's Casperrrr. The next one will be longer. I promise. I've just arrived in California for a few days and have nothing to do, so I'll be writing. Also, if you want me to post the smut filler of Jack I made, comment below :33

As always, if you see any errors, point them out and I will see you guys later bye~!