Kuch Meetha Ho jaaye ?

Everything is fine Navya , I assure her again . Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to have her as my friend and now my family .....

So how's work and college ?

It's fine except of that Vamsi irritating me and my boss who never smiles , I tell her sighing .

I've started doing my internship for a month and a half now and my boss is literally a khadus . He neither smiles nor laughs . He's always into that laptop working like he's a penniless man where in reality he is one of the richest man of country .

It's okay , I know you can handle them . She tells confidently .

Ofcourse, I can . I tell her back proudly .

Hmm.... How's Chandu ? How has your friendship progressed ? She asked teasingly .

We are just friends and this isn't a cliche movie or novel where our friendship will eventually lead to love , I tell her seriously .

Chandu has started taking his studies seriously . I know this because he reads the Mechanical engineering book while I'm completing my project . He wanted to do his internship but no company selected him because of his low academic grade and 8 backlogs .

He has his backlog exams from  tomorrow and I'm nervous for him . I mean in this month gap we have become good friends though not best .....

He hasn't told anyone about him appearing for arrear papers except me . He thinks his friends will tease him and his parents , he doesn't expect anything from them ......

Though Mechanical Engineering is not my branch , I'm helping him little just like how Navya helped me clear my  exams .

Anu you there ? Navya asks me and I realise that the call is still on .

Yeah , okay I'll speak to you later byee I say seeing Chandu enter the room .

So all set ? I ask him referring to his tomorrow's exam .

I don't know and I'm kind of nervous , he finallY tells me .

I go to him and hug him really tight . You'll pass . Just remember that you've prepared all you could noe leave everything in God's hands and sleep .

He nods his head .

We go to bed and I place my pillow the opposite side to headboard just the way we sleep everyday .

Anu ....

Hmm......

Can you sleep with me today ?

I look at him wide eyes and then raise my eyebrow .
I know I'm not a virgin but I've always tumbled with guys only when I'm drunk and during day time no guy dares asking me out because of my tomboy attitude .....

I mean , I ..... I want to hold your hand for tonight if that's not too much to ask he says nervously .

Well , we are on same boat because I'm nervous as hell too . Why ? I don't know .

Okay ! I whisper and sleep beside him leaving some gap between us . He gets hold of my hand and I squeeze it assuring him that everything is going to be okay .....

Chandu's pov :-

I wake up to the sound of alarm and not to Anu's melodious profanities that she throws on me because I don't wake up .

I turn to see her cuddling me and she put the distance between us , mad girl .....

She looks so peaceful and I don't have heart to wake her but my exam . Uff...
I try taking her hand out and she hugs me even closer . I sometimes wonder if she's the same Anu that I married accidentally .

Sighing , I switch the lights on and pick the book from nightstand and start studying cuddling Anu .

I thought cuddling and studying would distract me but I completed revising quite early .

After some time , I feel holes burn my skin . I turn to see Anu gazing at me with an unknown emotion . Take a picture , it will last longer I tease her and she blushes .

Anu us a bold and very modern and when I make her blush , it's like I've won the OSCAR .....

Freshen up and I'll ask Lakshmi kaaki to make breakfast she tells and tries escaping my arms , I don't know why but I don't want to let her go .....

But seeing her struggle , I give in and let her go . She first goes to washroom takes bath and goes down in her wet hair . Ahhh.... That hair I want to run my hands on ....

Come out of your pervErt mind chandu . She's your friend and wife only for four and half months more ...

I get ready really quick and come out of washroom to see my hall ticket , pens and a chocolate on bed .

Before an important work , kuch meetha ho jaaye ?

I turn to see Anu standing there with a bowl of curd . She comes towards me and feeds me a spoon of curd and from the bed she picks up and gives me Cadburry .

You believe all this ? I ask her amused . Nothing is wrong in believing some shaguns , she tells shrugging her shoulders .

I thought it was curd and sugar , I tell her and she looks at me wide eyes but then being the wild cat she is :

I don't like sugar , I love Cadburry . By the way you're getting late . Here take this she says giving me my hall ticket and pens from bed .

All the best ! She wishes kissing me on cheek .

Thanks ! bye , I wish her going out to my bike and driving off to exam centre . Never have I been nervous for my exam but this time I'm .

May be because for the first time , I've studied or because Anu trusts me enough to clear my arrear papers unlike others who thinks I'm a rich good for nothing brat .......

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Please vote , share and comment for the longest episode ......