◆ Lucky Me ◆

Chandu's pov :-

Knock _ Knock

I'll check on the door , I tell Anu and she nods going in kitchen .

Who could it be ? Anu and I just reached home after I picked up her from her office and I'm damn tired ...

I open the door only for my eyes to bulge . There standing was my friend vamshi . It's been three weeks since I disconnected all my friends because everyone were with me for my money .

What are you doing here dude ? He asked me surprised .

Isn't that question supposed to be asked by mE ?

Where's Anu he asks again .

What has he to do with Anu ? Don't tell me she's cheating on me with him . Pull your mind out of gutter for once idiot . You're thinking wrong about a girl who stood by you , my mind mocked and immediately I felt guilty for doubting her .

Who's that Anu asks coming from kitchen only to stop in her tracks seeing Vamsi .

You didn't tell me that you're coming over Anu accused him .

Why would your husband feel bad ? He asks raising an eyebrow with a smirk .

Before I could tell that Yes , I mind Anu answers laughing nervously saying No , he wouldn't mind .

Why is she speaking of me as a third person when I'm already in front of her ? Doesn't she want him to know that I'm her husband ?

You know Chandu she didn't tell me that she's married but I found it through her toe rings . She's become so secretive he tells chuckling not realizing that I'm pissed .

By the way I didn't know that you know each other Vamsi tells conversationally while we all settle on the couch .

Woh.... Anu hesitates to tell him that I'm her husband . She looks at my face asking help .

Sighing I reply , I'm her husband's friend and I'm staying here for time being as her husband offered me to stay here till I don't find a stable job .....

Aha .... I get it he shouts excited as if he found some Khazana .

Chandu once come inside Anu calls me and I go inside thinking when she slipped away from us .

Yes , I ask her once inside and she tastes a spoon of kheer and asks should I serve this in dinner ? I take the spoon from her hand and taste it . It tasted good and I told her why not ?

Soon We both arrange the dining table while Vamsi watched IPL match .

Dinner's ready , Anu tells Vamsi and he smiles at her nodding his head.

Once we start our dinner I ask the one question that's nagging me .

How do you know Anu ? Vamsi

Anu seems to pale up hearing this question while Vamsi smiles .

I loved her during my highschool . We were friends then but when I asked her out saying that I'm serious with her she refused me saying she didn't want any serious relationship .

I wonder who's that lucky man who caught this exclusive butterfly in his net , he teases Anu while she blushes .

She actually blushes and I so want to punch this guy . Friend or not no one makes my girl blush except me .

But then somewhere in one corner of my heart i do feel lucky to have this ambitious butterfly by my side .......