Accusations

Anu's pov :-

I knew from starting that you're good for nothing son of mine who doesn't know what is responsibility . But I thought atleast you'll not do this .....

This is the limit . Though Abhay defies me , he's my son . Atleast he isn't dumb like you .... Look at him , without my name only he's so successful . I compete with that little guy for Best Businessman award and here you are trying to get me on roads ......

I don't understand anything that uncle's speaking but hearing Abhay 's name aunty's and Chandu's facial expressions change drastically .....

" Enough Subramanyam Iyer . " Aunty shouts loudly cutting uncle off . You're not going to compare my son with that trash .....

Not now Naina . Do you know what your laadla has done ? He forged my signature which has caused me to loose a deal worth millions . Not only that , I'm also blamed for a scandal I didn't do ..... Uncle says tiredly rubbing his temples .

It seems finally it Dawn's to Chandu what happened and he explains uncle that it was his pa who had asked Chandu to forge his signature as it was important documents and during that time uncle was on a business trip . Since the pa was very trustworthy , Chandu signed the documents in uncle's name without even checking them .....

And here I thought atleast you can take over my business but now I'll not let you do that . You have prooved your level of dumbness and I don't want the business which I've established with hardwork go in vain . Uncle says sternly .

Subu , Aunty tries saying something but uncle glares at her hard and she shuts her mouth . But still glares at him hard .

Dad , I'm sorry Chandu tries apologizing when uncle says in a hard and stern tone that I disown you from today Chandrasekhar . Now onwards you'll not have Iyer surname with you ......

Aunty and I gasp together at this decision of uncle . While Chandu looks at him blankly ...

I want you to leave this house and never show me your face uncle says in a very emotionless voice .

Chandu simply nods his head and goes top and brings his bags while I stand there trying to grasp everything .

Everything is happening so fast . Till today evening we were fine and I was happy with Chandu and now this .

Chandu doesn't give a second glance to us and leaves the mansion and that is when alarm bells ring in my head and I go to room and throw all my clothes and my files in a bag along with mine and Chandu's wedding picture .

I also grab Chandu's certificates that he forgot in his cupboard and run down with the packed stuff .

You don't have to leave beta , you're not responsible for his carelessness , Uncle says softly this time while aunty snorts rolling her eyes at me .....

She isn't going with my son . She's going back to her maternal home isn't it darling ? Aunty asks sarcastically .

I need to go is all I tell before leaving them standing there . I go outside the mansion in search of my idiot but I don't find him .

He really left me ? Didn't he ?

I thought I was his friend but he left me here all alone ..... Tears form in my eyes and I don't know how but some escaped from my eyes rolling on my cheek .

I never imagined you to be the one to cry my wild cat . Now come-on smile up and we can go for house hunting , a voice says in my ears .

I turn around and hit his chest . You scared me duffer . I thought you left me I say  wiping the tears .....

I knew you'll come with me . But on a serious note you need to go back home Anu . Atleast till I find a job . I don't want you to suffer with me he says looking in my eyes .

He looked so genuine saying this .

Without a friend you cannot survive Dost because Har ek friend zaroori hota hai , I tell him with wink and hE kisses my cheek saying I know that you're zaroori .

It makes my heart flutter as he says that .

Aren't you sad that uncle disowned you ? I ask him softly so as to not hurt his feelings .

I'm sad but that doesn't change thE fact that I riled him up to take that step . I should have not trusted that pa blindly he says sadly looking dejected .

It's okay everyone learns from their mistakes I tell him quietly and my duffer always learns the hard way .

Doesn't he ? I ask him holding the laughter in my voice when he pulls me closer by my waist and whispers Yes , He learns the hard way and kisses my ear lobe .

What's with this guy and touching me ??

It's not that I mind .....