38

POV: Yoongi
I honestly felt quite nervous stepping out into Japan, in case somebody recognised me.

'My Daddy' did air in Japan sometimes, whether it was on the kids channel, or on the after 12 adults channel. Both shows did pretty well there, but people usually weren't supposed to know about both.

It's one or the other.

The kids show, or the porn.

You can't know about both, or else my secret would be out. At school, that seemed to be the case already with some people.

However, they most likely only knew about the kids show, so that was why I was called 'childish'.

Because I star in a kids' show.

If they called me 'disgusting' or 'slutty', it would have been the other show.

I honestly don't care if Hoseok knows about the children's show, but the porn is whole different story. I actively used to make loads and loads of it, and I didn't give a fuck about what people thought, but with Hoseok, it's different. He cannot find out.

I thought he knew, but maybe he doesn't. Part of me wished that he knew already, so he would have kept quiet about it this whole time, meaning that he wasn't that bothered about it, perhaps.

They were both based around the same storyline, but it was just easier for people to pull those two things apart and call them completely separate things.

I'm a pornstar.

It's not as if 'My Daddy' was the only porn I've ever been in, but Hoseok didn't need to know that. He didn't need to know any of that. He better not find out. He better not have found out already.

My mind was spinning.

I can't believe he never realised before, that I was co-starring in some porn with his own twin sister. I don't know whether he knew, I was too confused to think straight. Perhaps he was just too amazed by me to even notice Sohwa.

I don't blame him, she's a bitch.

I don't want people to recognise me as the child-rapist, or the slutty pornstar, or the paedophile, or the stupid and childish gay actor who likes to sing, dance and rap on kids shows.

I just want to be me. Min Yoongi.