30

POV: Yoongi
"Where is Hoseok?" I asked, as Sohwa returned to the dinner table. "And what happened?"

"Darling, nothing happened," she simply shrugged. "He said something about not feeling too well... I'm sure he's heading home safely right now."

"Oh," I nodded slowly. "Okay."

"Why?" she asked coldly. "Do you need something from him?"

"No, no," I shook my head. "I'm just asking, Sohwa. You don't have to be rude about it, okay, babe?"

"Sorry, darling," she smiled. "Do you want to go out for dinner tonight, perhaps? Just the two of us?"

"We could maybe host an engagement party tonight instead, if you want, babe," I suggested, standing up. "Thank you for the meal," I said, putting my dishes in the sink. "Give me those," I took Sohwa's plates. "I'll clean."

"Awe, darling," she giggled. "You're such a nice gentleman, thank you so much," she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Isn't it so cute seeing those two lovebirds together?" my mother cooed, glancing in our direction. "I'm sure that even if it wasn't an arranged marriage, they would have been perfect together."

Perfect, my ass.

"When are we arranging the wedding, mummy?" Sohwa asked, turning to her mother's direction.

"Ooh, I don't know, Sohwa, you're going to have to ask your father about that!" she replied.

I didn't want a fucking wedding.

I quickly finished up the dirty dishes, putting them on the drying rack, before Sohwa came and gave me a back-hug, along with a kiss.

"You really are the best, darling, you know that?" she whispered in my ear. "Way better than Hobi."

"I didn't know that you were siblings with Hoseok..." I mumbled. "You never mentioned anything about having a twin brother before."

"Well, I didn't have to tell you before, but now you know. What's the problem with that?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Why do you keep acting cold whenever I bring the topic of Hoseok up?" I questioned. "What did you do to him? Where's he gone? Tell me the truth!"

"Why should you care, Yoongi? It's not like you were in love with him and he was in love with you or something, now was it?" she said sarcastically, loud enough for my parents to hear.

"What did you just say about Yoongi and Hoseok, Sohwa?" my father queried.