Aogiri Tree Strikes

Start from the beginning

I nodded as I took another drink of my coffee. "Because of that group 'Aogiri Tree' all ghouls in the wards have been notified about and ask to stay clear of them." After I said that, the front door was opened by a buff guy and three other guys in hoodie and gas masks.

"Where's your manger?" The buff guy said.

"He stepped out for a bit." The teen said before the guy started to complain. Touka soon eased off the guy after telling him to at least order a cup of coffee.

"You guys are the small group of Aogiri, aren't you?" I asked.

"Huh?.. Not by choice and how do you know?" He asked me.

"The wolves saw you passing through their ward and noticed you wearing cloaks that belong to Aogiri." I answered as I got up from my seat. "Jason's also here as well."

"Huh? Anyway if you see Rize tell her to run." Banjo says before the window next to him crashes opened. I sighed as Touka confronted the young male that broke it.

"Ayato.. Where the hell have you been?" Touka asked angrily.

"I've been learning about the world than staying here." Ayato replies.

"Well isn't this fun and now Jason's going to come in." I said boringly.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Ayato asked. On cue, the front door opened revealing a blond, buff guy in a white suit with a fashionable guy.

"Great the one true gay is here." I said, rubbing my temple.

"Looky, Looky, what do we have here one of Wolf's dogs." Yamori says humorously.

"Bastard.. Just what are you doing in 20th... oh wait it's probably about Rize. Heard she stole something from you." I smirked, "Such a child when it comes to grudges."

"Shut it, dog." He growled.

"What can't deal with the insults? How dumb.. I wonder if White eyes were here she would laugh at how pathetic you've become." I said before using my kagune to block an attack from his. "Like I said childish."

I pushed him off and dug my hands in my pocket. "Why you!!" He yelled as he tried to hit me with his fist.

I grinned, "Let's have fun." "Fine with me."

Before he knew it, I threw him out the broken window. "That was easy." I sighed.

"Yoshimitsu-san.." I heard as I didn't realize that Jason had wrapped his kagune around my ankle, pulling me with him.
~~~~~~~~
7:59 pm

"Hm.. Thanks, Yoshimitsu-san." Touka says as I finished bandaging her wounds.

"No problem. Can't believe they got him." I said as Yomo and Yoshimura-san came back. "Yoshimura-san."

"Oh Yoshimitsu, I didn't expect you to be here." He said, removing his hat.

"Vic and Nic had report to wolf that the doves were planning an attack on the 11th ward." I informed. "Now Aogiri Tree has Kaneki that going to be another problem.

"Is that so.."

^1st ward^
-Ranpo's pov-