Chapter 34.5 - Jungkook

Jungkook's POV

"Yah! Haha!" I'm at a basketball court right now at my home town, Busan.

"Guys, let's taka break first. Ahhh jinja, my heart is catching up to my breath." I said while gasping for air. They just stopped playing and looked at me while laughing.

"So bro, how's Seoul?" Seokwoo said. "Are there pretty girls?" Reowook said while running to us with a ball under his jersey shirt.

"Of course there are." I said with a grin on my face and they all just kept cheering.

"How does home schooling feel, Kook?" Minseok said with a slap at my back.

"Ow... Its fine. Its where I met..." I stopped from talking as they all leaned closer. "My first girlfriend." I winked and they all started squealing and shouting.

"WOOOH! OUR BRO HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!" Seokmin said, while always hitting me in my arm.

"YAH! Why didn't you tell us?!" Yoongi hyung while taking a sip of his water. "I was too shy..." I said and they all started laughing.

"Shy?! Since when were you shy?!" They shouted which made me laugh along with them until my phone started ringing.

"Oh.." I looked at the caller id and it was Jihyan.

JK: Annyeong?

JH: Jungkook ah! How are you?!

JK: I'm fine, thanks for remembering me.

JH: Yah! Who could forget you? Haha.

JK: You probably. After spending more time with Yugyeom than me.

YG: YAH! I HAVE MY RIGHTS! SHE'S MINE!

JK: YAH! JIHYAN AH, YOU'RE ON SPEAKER?!

JH: Hahaha yeah! I'm sorry Jungkook ah!

JK: aigo aigo, drop the call. Drop it!

JH: Yah! Jungkook ah!

JK: DROP IT!

JH: Aishh, alright mianheyo.

*call ends*

After the call ended, I looked at the hyungs who were right behind me.

"YAH!!!" They shouted at the same time. "Yah! What is it?!" I said while covering my right ear.

"How can you do thay to a girl?! Aigooo!" Yoongi hyung said with his eyebrows crossed.

"That's disrespectful Jungkook!" Seokmin said. "Yah! He now has a new title!" We all looked at Seokmin, waitinf for him to finish his sentence.

"The Bad Boy From Seoul..." They all looked at me which made me just glare at Seokmin.

"What?" I asked, raising a brow. "You're a bad boy now, ayt?" He said with a wink.

"Yeah, but I want my title here in Busan to remain as it is!" I said throwing the ball away. It's like they're telling me that I became an outcast ever since I went to Seoul! Like they're saying I shouldn't come back to Busan anymore.

"That's who you are now Kook." Seokmin shrugged at me and walked away and so did the others. So that's really what they're trying to say. That I belong in Seoul, and not to Busan anymore.

"I miss them..." I placed my head in my knees as I think of them in Seou. That's it then, I've changed my mind. I'll go back home to Seoul. Then, I'll bring my new title with me. I'll be The Bad Boy From Seoul from now on.

----------------------------------

Author's Note

Annyeong! Irdk what I wrote just now, but its what came up in my mind. Hehe.  Anyways, I'd like to announce that the story will be ending soon :( :) maybe 3 or 5 more chapters then its done. ;D

Signing out,
Authornim.