Chapter 5

When we arrived in the mall, girls were crawling on Mingyu. 

"Hello, oppa. Can we take a picture?" 

"You're the model from Jeju? Right!?" And I just remembered, Mingyu was a model replacement when the Jeju representative for Mr. South Korea. 

"Kim Min Gyu?! Is that right!" 

"Oppa you're really handsome!" 

"Mingyu ah! So handsome!" And suddenly somebody pulled me out of the crowd.  I looked at the person who pulled me, and it was Jungkook. 

"Jungkook ah!" 

"What were you doing in the crowd? Do you know that guy? Who is he anyway?" Mingyu went out of the crowd and he stared at Jungkook. They both looked at each other fiercely. 

"Ah, its that guy from Mr. South Korea." Jungkook looked away. 

"Its been a while." Mingyu looked at Jungkook then me. He pulled me away from him. 

"What are you doing with her? Do you know this girl?" Mingyu held me from my waist and Jungkook pulled me away from Mingyu. Many people started watching. 

"You disgusting jerk! Don't hold people from the waist if you don't know them!" Jungkook scolded Mingyu. Mingyu pulled me from Jungkook again. 

"She's my girlfriend! Don't you dare touch her!"

"Don't claim people as your own!" Cameras started flashing so I decided to stop this fight. 

"Hey! Stop it you two! Mingyu, yes, I know Jungkook. And Jungkook, yes. Mingyu is my boyfriend." After I said those words, my eyes widened after seeing Taehyung appear out of nowhere. 

"Boyfriend?" He stood in front of him. 

"What do you mean?" He looked at me in the eyes. 

"Stop it, the four of you." Gladly, Yinye was there to save me. 

"Jungkook, Taehyung, please, not today. We're going to shop." Jungkook stared at Yinye and her fiance held her waist. 

"Yes. We are. Please, enjoy your quality time too." Jungkook and Yinye's fiance stared at each other, and people started moving away. I pulled Mingyu away and went inside the mall. 

"Who were those? No, who was the other guy? The one who asked about me being your boyfriend?" I stopped walking and looked at him. 

"He was the guy... I told you... that was helping me move on." He looked at me with an expression I can't explain. 

"So.. you just dated me so you can use me to get over him?" 

"No! I didn't. I do love you, but I'm slowly falling for him."

"W-Why?" 

"Come on, Mingyu. At least she's with you and not with him. Right?" I looked at Mingyu, and felt uneasy. 

"Let's just go." While we were in the middle of shopping, a man in a black suit suddenly went near us. It was the famous manager of the modelling agency in Seoul! 

"Sir!" We bowed at him politely, but his eyes were glued on Mingyu. "You must be the old Jeju representaive replacement? 2 years ago? Am I right?" Mingyu nodded and smiled wide. 

"What an honor to have you in Seoul. Please come by our agency, if you have some time." The manager gave him  a business card. "I can go now!" I looked at Mingyu and pulled him. 

"What about your clothes? Who's going to buy them?" He looked at me and pat my head. "Fine." He smiled at me and looked at the manager. 

"I am sorry, Sir." He bows at the manager. "I might not make it today, but I will  make sure to visit." He smiled. The manager bowed at him and walked away.