Chapter 16

We've been here for a few weeks in Incheon, and today was the day that eomma will be buried. I woke up early, just to change my clothes right away. 

"Jihyan ah, are you okay?" Sunbae went closer to me while I was looking at eomma. "I'll be okay." I smiled at him. Everyone was done changing, and it was time for us to leave the place. 

"How long will we be travelling?" Chisae asked while eating from her cupcake. "About an hour?" I still feel so sleepy. I rest my head in Yinye's shoulder and slept. 

-------------- Jungkook's short POV ------------

"Why did I have to fall for Chisae more, when I fell for Jihyan first? Was it because she had a boyfriend?" Aigo, why am thinking about these things? I should be studying since they're coming home soon. "She'll be back with those summative tests again. Aish, I hate it when she does that. I opened my phone and suddenly saw a message from Chisae.

"Jungkookie, how are you?" My heart felt so happy. I replied to her and we continued messaging each other. 

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up after the van suddenly break. "We're here!" Chisae quickly stood up and went down the van. I looked around and it was really windy. "We should've brought some lunch, its really windy here." I talked to myself and sunbae suddenly went near me and hugged me. This feels awkward. 

"Sunbae, what's wrong?" I patted his back. "Nothing, I just wanted to comfort you ahead of time. He smiled at me. "That's really nice of you. Thank you, sunbae." I hugged him back. 

A few hours have passed, and it was already time to bury mother's body. "I'll miss seeing you eomma." I cried after her body was finally buried. I walked around the cemetery since it was very windy. 

"Jihyan ah, wait up!" I looked behind me and it was sunbaenim following me. "Sunbaenim, what's happening?" He suddenly showed a bouquet of flowers to me. "Is this for mom?" He suddenly laughed.

"Its for you!" My heart suddenly started to beat fast. "T-thank you sunbae." I smiled at him. When I received the flowers, our hands touched and it felt weird making me drop the bouquet. "Aigo!" I quickly picked up the bouquet and looked at him. He had a sad smile. Aigo, what do I do?! "S-s-sunbae I'm really sorry!" I went near him and hugged him. I looked up at him and he still had his sad expression. 

"Subae, why do you seem so sad?" He looked down at me. "I think I will-" I wasn't able to hear everything he said, due to the ringing sirens. "A-aigo, aigo yah!" I covered my ears, closed my eyes and ducked. After I looked back up, sunbae was out of sight. 

"S-sunbae?" I looked around but he was nowhere. "Tch, he left me." I said under my breath and went back to the van. I looked for him when I went inside, but he was at the very back part, which was already occupied. 

"Aish..." Chisae pulled me to sit down and whispered in my ear "Who are you looking for?" I looked at her. "I wanted to sit next to sunbae." She looked at me with a really surprised expression. "Aigo, you like him?!" I covered her mouth right away. "I don't have... 'That' feelings for him. I was just worried about him. He isn't as jolly as he usually is, there must be something wrong..." She smirked at me. 

"Then go talk to him." Should I really do that? "No, maybe later." I sat back and watched the view of the cemetery while the car wasn't moving yet. "All the people here, please welcome my eomma." I said under my breath and the van started moving. 

--------------------------- Jaehyun sunbaenim's short POV --------------------

"Should I even ask her out, when I know she's younger than me and loves someone who is not me?" I asked my brother for advice. It seems like Jihyan is really out of my league.