Chapter 11

It was already morning, and I was surprised to see Taehyung still at my side. "Taehyung ah, you didn't go home?" I asked. 

"No, how could I leave you alone here? Seeing the way you cried last night, I thought you really needed a crying shoulder. How are you?" He smiled at me and patted my head. He's so kind. He even stayed by my side just to make sure if I was alright. 

"Thank you, Taehyung ah. I'm okay now, thanks to you." I smiled at him. "Shall we go eat now?" He stood up and pulled out his hand. "Okay." I took his hand and we both left the room. 

"I wonder if Mingyu is with her again, at this time. Since its 9 AM." I smirked still left with the pain inside my heart. "If I were him, I'd wait for you to wake up instead of going with that girl right away." He looked at me and my heart suddenly skipped a beat. 

"But, I can't be him." He said and looked away. "Do you think... he still loves me?" He looked at me again with a really surprised expression. "O-of course he does! Who could not love a special girl like you?" He looked at me and smiled. 

"If you went out with me, do you think we'll be talking about these things right now?" He said. "No?" I looked away. "That's right! By now, we would be cooking breakfast together and not talk about stuff like these. But you went with him instead. Well, if that's what makes you happy, then I'll support your decision." I frowned at what he said. 

"I'm not happy these days anymore..." He pulled my hand and looked at me. "Why do you say so?" Why is he asking? Isn't it obvious? "Isn't it obvious? I'm hurt because Mingyu found another girl." I frowned. 

"It's just their job-" 

"Going out at 1:30 AM? And promising each other to spend time together?! Do you think that's still a part of their job?" I accidentally started raising my voice. "S-sorry." I let go of his hand and looked away. He pulled me again this time closer to his chest. 

"Do you heart it?" I was really out of my mind at the moment. "N-no... What is it?" He pushed my head leaning to his chest. "That's the sound of my heartbeat. That's how fast it is every time I'm around you." I felt comfortable listening to his heartbeat. I have no idea, but it sounds so nice. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him while listening to his heartbeat. 

"Its music to my ears..." I said without hesitating. "Jihyan? Taehyung?" I quickly let go of Taehyung and moved away from him. I looked at the person and it was... 

"Yinye.." I looked at her. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I saw you being lovey dovey." She smirked. "I just needed a shoulder to lean on. So please don't think of it in another way." I walked away and went to my room. 

"Is he inside?" I whispered under my breath and slowly opened the door. "He's not. As expected." I said as I went inside my room and laid down in my bed. I felt like crying, but then suddenly my phone rang. Seeing my aunt's name made me nervous, my heart was beating so fast. 

Aunt: Jihyan ah! *sobbing* 

JH: Aunt, what is it? Please calm down! What's going on? 

Aunt: *sobs* Your mother.... Was brought to the ICU... *Sobbing* -- Hearing these words made me freeze and I wanted to cry. 

JH: W-what? A-are you serious? 

My voice was shaking, I didn't know what to do. 

JH: I-I'll call you back. 

*Call ends*

I wanted to cry so bad, It was almost a month since I arrived in Seoul, and I haven't even saved money. I quickly went out of my room and ran to Yinye. 

"Yinye! Yinye, please help me!" She was still in front of Taehyung and Jungkook's room talking to Taehyung. I can't breath properly. "What is it?! Jihyan, calm down!" She held my shoulders and I bet she can feel me shaking. 

"Is everything okay? Why are you crying so much?" Taehyung pulled me and hugged me. I hugged him back so tightly and he was helping me stop crying. 

"Tell us what happened, Jihyan." I moved away from Taehyung and looked at Yinye. We went inside her room and had a private talk. 

"Yinye, can I borrow some money? I promise to pay you back, when I save enough money." I started crying again in front of her. "Why what happened to you?" She held my hand. 

"Eomma was brought to the ICU, just this morning. And I haven't saved enough money yet-" She stopped me from talking. She took out her wallet and pulled out money. "How many wallets do you have?" I asked her and giggled a little. She smiled at me. 

"Just 3. Its nice to see you smile again. Here you go." She handed me numerous paper bills. "Wait, this much?!" I counted it, and it was 30 thousand yen. "Are you sure?!" I asked. 

"That's for the two of us. I'm coming with you, because I know you're going to Incheon." She held my hand. "It will be okay. Go pack your things, we'll be leaving tonight." I was surprised at what she said. Right away?! I left the room and went to my room. 

I opened my phone and sent a message to Mingyu. "Will be away for a while. I'll miss you. Have fun with Rise." I said as I sent the message. While I was packing my things, the door suddenly opened. 

"You're leaving tonight?" Taehyung went inside my room and back hugged me. "Y-yes, its urgent." I said while I continued packing my things. He held my hand and made me look at him. We stared into each other's eyes until he suddenly moved closer to me and kissed me.

"Don't forget me, okay?" He stopped kissing me and looked at me while I was left frozen. My heart was beating so fast and I couldn't say a thing. "Y-yes." I smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled. "Good girl." He patted my head and left the room. 

"Aigo ah, why did he do that?!" I touched my face and I was really red when I looked at the mirror. Sht! 

It was already 7 PM, and it was time for us to leave. Taehyung, Jungkook and Chisae were at the station with us. 

"Jihyan ah, take care always!" Taehyung hugged me. "Don't forget about some bring home from Incheon, okay?" Jungkook hugged me and smiled.

"You didn't tell me you were going to Incheon! How dare you!" Chisae kept whining like a kid like she always does. "Bring something from Incheon okay?" Chisae hugged me and I noticed Jungkook smiling at Chisae. Our eyes met and he quickly looked away. 

"Jungkook likes you." I whispered to Chisae while looking at Jungkook. "What?! Are you sure?!" She quickly looked at me. I winked at her while heading to the train.  Me and Yinye went inside the train and found our seats. 

"Just rest, and don't worry too much." Yinye said to me and she read magazines. "Don't you feel sleepy?" I asked her. "I slept the whole afternoon, so don't worry." She smiled at me. I went to sleep and remembered my mom... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

Hello! I just want to say that the next chapter will be about Jihyan and her mom. It will be 11.5 hehe. Hope you'll still read it! Thank you <3