Chapter 27

We're here right now, on a van on the way to the airport. We'll be riding the 6:45-7:50 flight in Korean Air 1201. I bet Jimin oppa arranged all of this.

"Jihyan ah!" I looked away from the window and saw the three staring at me.

"Oh, sorry. What is it?" I asked and they all sounded frustrated. "You know how many times we've been calling you?!" Chisae yelled which made me spank her lap.

"You're the most stupid seatmate ever. You could've just removed my earphones! Aish, now what do you dorks want?" I asked.

"What do you want?" My eyebrows crossed. "I'm asking you what you want! You dorks called out for me!" I argued.

"We're asking you what do you want!" Taehyung argued back.

"Why would you ask me what I want when I'm the one who's asking what do you want!"

"We're asking you what do you want because that's what we want!"

"You want to ask me what I want?"

"YES!" The three said at the same time.

"What do I want?" I asked back. They all leaned back and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't let me hear that! You dorks aren't even specific at all!" I said.

"She's right, you guys were not specific." Jimin oppa said. I went at the back of the driver's seat and back hugged Jimin oppa.

"Only Jimin oppa is by my side. Hmp!" I heard oppa chuckle and saw the three smirking.

"Aiiish, suddenly acting cute around Jimin oppa." Taehyung pretended to put his hair behind his ear.

"I know of Jihyan's heart now." Jungkook acted like a girl.

"Since when, Jihyan?" Chisae asked and they all just started laughing.

"Shut up you guys." Jimin oppa chuckled. "What food do you want? We'll be stopping by McDonalds." He continued.

"Just a McFloat maybe, oppa."

"Alright then."

"Ayyyyyyieeeee, such a cute couple!" They suddenly started cheering which made me let go of oppa and seat at a vacant chair.

"Jimin oppa is MY big brother now." I emphasised the my and stuck out my tongue at Jungkook.

"Yah, yah, YAH! Jimin hyung is only mine." Jungkook sat beside me.

"Ey ey, move away!" I spread my legs in the seats which made Jungkook go back to his seat. The van stopped and seems like we were already in McDonald's.

"That's all you're ordering sir?" The lady asked.

"Yes miss." Jimin oppa said and paid. We were just at a drive thru. The car started moving and I just put my earphones on and closed my eyes while waiting for the food. The car started moving then stopped again. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin hyug starting to give away the food.

"Here's yours, Jihyan." He gave me the float and a burger. "The burgerㅡ" He shook his head.

"No,I ordered it. Just for you. You should eat something. Come on." He smiled and ate again.

"Okay?" I whispered to myself. "Thank you oppa!" I smiled and ate the burger. After a while, the car started moving and I looked outside the window again. Jeju... I wonder how fun it will be there.

-------- Jimin's short POV -------

After having a yummy break, I started driving again and around 30 minutes we reached our second destination.