Chapter 31

Taehyung's POV

So its today, I'm finally asking her out.

"You ready bro?" Jungkook patted me in the back and I responded with a smile.

"Kook, you sure you'll be fine?" I asked him and he just smiled. "Just take good care of her." He hugged me and smiled.

"Oh, everything's set up?" Bambam arrived the beach and seems like he just woke up.

"Bam, can we talk first?" I asked him and pulled him away from the place.

"Will you be okay?" He titled his head. "What? Why?" He said with a laugh breaking his words.

"Junmyeon hyung said... About you... Chisae..." His expression was lost for a while then he started smiling again and laughed.

"Pssh, that was before." He laughed. "But you still like her." I protested.

"Er... I know she likes you more and that you can take care of her better than I can." -Bambam

"I don't need that right now, I need you to be okay. If I only knew three people would get hurt, I shouldn't have joined you guys in the plan. I'm sorry Bam."

"Three?"

"Yeah, Jihyan as well."

"B-Bwo?! Jihyan?!"

"Yeah. Gyeom told me she cried because I forgot about her right away. But seeing the way she acts with Yugyeom even when they just met... You know what I mean."

"Yeah, true. They already look like an official couple. So Jihyan won't do anything?"

"Nope."

"Yugyeom?"

"I asked him to watch over Jihyan. Or maybe they'll both distract Chisae."

"Oh, okay. Well hyung, good luck on asking her out." He patted my shoulder and went back to where things were set up.

"Let's do this... Hoh!" I let out a deep breath and went to where things were set up.

Chisae's POV

"I'm so tiiiiired." I yawned and stretched my arms and legs.

"You're tired? You didn't even do anything today." Jihyan said as she turned the chair she was sitting on to me.

"Why? Did you do anything?" I asked. "The breakfast and lunch you ate was from my hands." She said with that supervisor feel.

"You and Yugyeom did it."

"Uhm, s-still! From my hands!" She said and her face flushed red.

"You like Yugyeomie!!!" I jumped and she turned her chair and faced the table again.

"You like Yugyeom ah!!" As I shouted those words the door suddenly opened and Yugyeom was standing there. I looked at Jihyan who was staring at Yugyeom and was smiling.

"Yugyeom ah, you have it?" She stood up and went near Yugyeom.

"Yeah its in my room. You wanna go?" They were talking in a low voice but I can still hear them.

"How big is it?" Jihyan asked.

"Its a big kind of round. It fills in the whole box" -Yugyeom

"What?" -Jihyan

"Hahaha nothing." Yugyeom placed his head on Jihyan's but then she pushes him away.

"Yah, don't do that." I just giggled at their cuteness and thought of something round inside a box. Wait. Something round inside a box, in Yugyeom's room!