Quick Intro

Hello, everyone! MegaBlazethecat here and welcome to my "second" Levi boyfriend scenarios book!!!

Before I could continue, I would like to thank all of you guys for enjoying my very first Levi boyfriend scenarios book that I made for fun! I never thought I would receive a lot of good feedback, views, votes and support coming from you guys so thank you so so much, I really do appreciate it!

Like I said in the description, this boyfriend scenario book will be based on the Attack On Titan Junior High universe so you're a student (I decided to go with first year student for now) and all the characters in this universe will be your classmates, school mates, and even senpais! (Eren, Mikasa, Armin, etc.)

Requests are now OPEN to everyone as always. So if you have any request, please write it down on the comments section below and I'll decide whether to accept it or not.

I hope my writing will develop once I start writing scenario after scenario since I'm still trying my best to write one simple scenario that the readers would gladly enjoy and I just hope I don't get too far writing a scenario with 1000+ words again *sweatdrop*. Hah, good times.

Oh and as you guys didn't know, this was requested by Kirbygirl12 so thank you so much for requesting/suggesting this idea! I hope I get to take time writing various scenarios that will make this book colorful and filled with life :)

That's all I could say for this intro and I hope you guys enjoy this one! 

- MegaBlazethecat