London, Apologies and One Direction ~7~

London! Finally I am here. It feels so good. I feel happy. Free.
"SAMIRA. Finally London. Our dream has come true." Mari spoke from my side.
"Calm your tits there girl. Were at the airport. I don't want them to kick us out." Right now we are waiting for our luggage. This takes a hell lot of time.
"Whatever. BUT hey! The boys are gonna come. Oh my God Samira. Can you believe this? One direction is coming to pick us up from the airport. Like we're so special for them." God this girl will cause trouble for us.
"Once again calm down, and yes I know they're coming to pick us up. From what I saw, that's you, who literally begged Niall to bring them along just because you can't wait any longer. So, yeah."
"Oh shut up. You're jumping on inside, I know. Just acting cool to show how 'mature' you are which you're absolutely not." Mari replied with this weird facial expression.
"Whatever"
It's true though. I just can't wait to meet the boys. I mean can you blame us? We've been going crazy about them ever since they started their career. We stayed throughout. Maybe as we grew up we kinda stopped being obsessed and maybe I moved on. But deep down in my heart I still like them.
"Look! There they are. Niall. Hey!"
Once again she screamed her lungs out and caught Niall's attention this time. There were Louis and Liam with him. Where's Harry?
"Hey girls. Welcome to London. As you already know, this is Liam and Louis. Harry is in New York right now. He'll be back by tomorrow night." Niall said waving to us and then hugging Mari.
About Niall. I don't know what should I do. He did apologize after all and I think I should've forgave him. It wasn't even that big of a deal. I guess I over reacted. But I can't understand what's wrong. I'm scared to talk to him.
Niall was about to a approach me next but Louis and Liam beat him to it as they came rushing and engulfed me in a group hug.
"Hello love. Nice to meet you. Niall told a lot about you." Liam gushed.
"Shut up Liam." Niall was as red as a tomato as he came and stood in front of me.
"Sorry about them, don't mind" he shyly said, rubbing the back of his neck.
God damn it, he is so cute.

"C'mon. Nobody would mind a group hug from 2/4 th of One Direction. I replied making sure they all heard it, which they did and burst out laughing.
" Uh, what about me then?" Niall replied rather upset. I felt bad for him.
"Niall, it's f-" Niall stopped mid sentence when I saw Niall going down on his knees as he took both my hands into his.
Shit! What the actual fuck is happening.
"Niall what a-"
"No I ain't proposing you, well I don't mind doing that either but I figured that'd give you a heart attack."
Niall started speaking with a wink. I could hear cameras going off in the background. That scared me too death. What if there are paps?
"Samira, I know I've said some really harsh words to you which I shouldn't have and that hurt you a lot. But I want to say that I meant none of them. I'm really really sorry for what I did. I was a dick to behave like that with you. Now will you please forgive me?" Niall ended his speech with the cutest puppy face.
"Oh my God Niall. I forgave you already. This was so cute, thank you. Now get up before anybody notice."
Niall got up from his position and stood in front of me.
"Thank you so much for forgiving me. So we're friends now?"
"Yes we are." I said as he engulfed me in a hug. Finally hugging Niall Horan.
Time to cut one more thing from my bucket list.
"This was so beautiful. Thank God I captured it. Yo bitches I'm the smartest" Louis exclaimed.
"Woah Louis, I'm glad you did." I replied sarcastically.
"Now c'mon, we should head back. Y'all give me the address, and we'll take you there." Liam informed as Mari handed him the address and we started heading out.
"Can you believe this? Since when did we become so lucky? Being friends with One Direction. We wanted to meet them of course. But meeting them only included going to a concert and maybe meeting them backstage. This was never expected. Damn. I need to pinch myself."
"Ow! That hurt."
This brought me back to my senses.
That's when I saw all of them staring at me weird.
Shit I said those out loud.
"Uh-"

"Are you sane?"
Liam asked with the same weird facial expression.

"Wow. I just made the best first impression. I'm so proud. Nevermind guys. Let's go." I sarcastically replied and started heading out.
I heard their faint giggle and something Mari was telling them about me.

~~~