Paris ~4~

After a long flight here we are now. Paris!!
We straight away went to the hotel that we've booked earlier. The room was huge and just so beautiful. The view from the verandah of our room is breathtakingly amazing..we're on the 20th floor.
"The view is breathtaking" Mari voiced my thought.
I just nodded my head while situating myself in one of the chairs kept in the verandah. Mari joining me. Due to the time difference its still quite early here. I quickly took out my phone and checked the time. It was 7am only.
We decided to go out since we were not tired after a long sleeping session in the plain.
Haha. I know others would be jet lagged after this long flight but guess we're different. Whenever we go to a new place, we get more excited. Its like there's this air of energy that surrounds us wherever we go to.
I decided to shower first as she wanted to make a call to her boyfriend. I gave her her privacy and hopped into the shower.
----
After a long long shower I changed into a ripped jeans and a crop top with a shrug. One thing we got to know here is that summers are not hot. Living in India for so many years, it feels weird to call it summer time here. Anyways I slipped into my clothes, blow dried my hair and kept it open as it is. I don't like using straighteners and curlers too much. I quickly put on eye liner and mascara and went out of the washroom, as Mari went in. I slipped on my shoes and then started playing Pokèmon go on my phone. Call me obsessed, but I love it!!
----*----
By the time we were done and out on the road for our trip, it was 10 mins to 9. We take long showers.
We decided to go to the Eiffel tower first. Mari opened the GPS as we took a cab and headed towards the Eiffel tower.
Little did we know what was waiting for us there...

Things don't always go the way we want. We always get the most unexpected surprises...and in a completely different way. The one we can't even dream of...