The Annoying Celeb. ~6~

Niall's POV

"Who the fuck do you think of yourself?" Mari burst open the door of their hotel room, screaming her lungs out.
"Queen" was all she replied. This just flamed Mari's anger. Well...
"Since when did you start running away from stuffs like these?" Mari asked.
"Since today."
Damn! This girl is something. I was listening to them from a corner. Just being cautious. I don't want to get hit by a vase or something.
"Now stop being a bitch. Look who's there. Talk to him" Mari said to Samira. Shit shit shit. Please don't hit me!
"Who?" She asked
"Niall! Come on. It's safe..kinda" wow that really helped a lot Mari. Thank you. I came up to her anyways. There's no backing out now.
"Uh hello there" I anyway gained courage to speak. Man that's so difficult. One, because I behaved so horribly and two because she's quite dangerous from what Mari told me.
"Fuck off"
"What?"
"As if you don't know"
"But I'm here to apologize"
"Oh yeah that's so nice of you! I'm so glad you came and I don't give two shits." She replied in such sweet voice.
"Quite sarcastic, aren't you?"
"Quite shameless, are you not?"
"Woah girl. Calm down! I'm sorry okay? You know I didn't mean that. That was just a mistake. Forgive me now" I tried my best.
"Oh boy! You think I do care so much about your sorry but I'm so so sorry to say that I don't care whatever you do or say."
"Man you're just so difficult" I'm not trying anymore.
"Man you're just so stubborn. Now stop before I hit you with this bottle" She said as she picked up the bottle kept beside her.

All this time Mari just kept on laughing. Well thank you so much for helping me.
"Fine I'm leaving. I don't care anymore." I said turning around about to leave, but eyes kept on begging Mari to stop me. I don't know why but I didn't want to leave just yet.
Thankfully she understood.
"Well well Niall. You can't just leave yet."
"Why can't he?" Samira asked disgusted.
Yay!
"C'mon he's The Niall Horan. One of the 5 guys we used to crush over. He can't just leave like this. I gotta spend time with him."
"I am totally free for you love." I said in an overly flirty voice, with a wink.
"Whatever bitch! And here listen to me Mr. Stop using that fake flirty tone." She replied with that scum face on.
"Whatever you say love." I replied with the same tone. For a split second I thought I saw her smiling, but then again her disgusted look was back. Ugh! I'm wrong maybe.
She's so complicated and totally seems she doesn't belong here. Yet I have this urge to talk to her or just be here. Close to her. Damn! I just met her and whateven I'm saying. Not to forget how amazing our meet and greet was.
"C'mon Niall, let's sit in the verandah."
Mari broke my trance and pulled me by my arms.

We sat in their talking and laughing our asses off. It's fun to be with Mari. I told her about my life and 1D etc. She told me about them.
"Oh! That's the reason you people look so different and I couldn't recognize your accents." I said in wonder.
So India. That's where she belongs. That's so cool.
Mari even told me why are they here and all.
After a while we exchanged numbers and I promised her to meet at London since I'll be leaving tonight and take them to meet the boys as soon as they land there.
They were a 1D freak was all she said.

I wish by that time Samira even starts talking to me. I can't wait to be friends with her.

It's very rare when we get to meet and interact with common people, and I really love doing that. Living in spotlight is not always that good as other people think it to be.

"Bye Niall. It was so so amazing to meet you and get to talk to you."
"Likewise Mari. Now enjoy your time while in Paris. I'll meet you in London."
"I can't wait to meet them already!"
"Haha. It's okay. The boys will be really happy to meet y'all too.
See ya."
With that I left their hotel room.

-------------
(A/N)
So another chapter.
Late updates because boards!
Please bare me and do do do do vote. Please. I request.