Chapter 2

I was still looking at the huge monuments fascinated by its beautiful looks, until Onii-San cleared his throat and made me look over to him.

"Let's go inside?" He asks and pull out his hand.

"Un!" I answered and took his hand, and held it tightly.

I smiled at him, he smiled back.

But I felt different, maybe because it's the first time feeling this warmth.

I looked down, looking sad and my little hands weren't as strong as it was.

He got the signal, kneeled down to my height.

"What's wrong little girl?" He asks with an actual concern looking on his eyes.

I looked up with tearing eyes, "I have never felt happy before, I-I.. don't really know how to react.." I said.

He hugged me, I was surprised which made me cry loudly in joy.

He must think I'm some kind of spoiled or an annoying brat, but I don't mind right now.

I just want someone to care for me.

We separated from our warm hug and kept on walking down the hall.

We reached the place, it was a huge red door that was painted the sign "Hokage".

Onii-San knocked on the gigantic door and received a welcome response.

We walked in, saw that there was an old man sitting on his office and said "Welcome little one".

"Hello" I said softly.

Onii-San pushed me down carefully more towards Jii-san.

"I will be asking you some questions alright? Don't be scared" Jii-San said.

I looked over to Onii-San and he nodded so I must also put my trust towards Jii-san.

"Alright Jii-san..." I replied.

"Okay let's get started. What is you name, my child? How did you end up here, in this village especially with in this harsh weather? And where are your parents?" He asked.

"My name is Lucy Keys, I don't know how I got here.

The last thing I remember was that I was in a cell underneath my mansion" I replied.

"What about your parents, my child?" He asked in concern.

"My mother Layla Keys died last year and my father Jude Heartfilia, he's still alive but a very mean person.." I replied again.

Onii-San's face lit up and stepped into the conversation.

He made me turned around and he kneeled down again to my height.

"Your mother is Layla Keys?!" He asks loudly.

"Yes" I replied.

He was tearing up, I started to panic.

"Uhhh...Onii-San w-what's w-rong???" I asked.

He hugged me again, very tightly and cried behind me head.

He didn't stop, he kept on going.

He finally stopped after a while, lift me up and talked to the Hokage.

"Hokage-sama she's the one I was talking to you about, my daughter" he said surprising me.

I looked at him, full of questions.

He looked at me too and said, "I know your full of questions right now and I will answer all of it" it was like he read my mind.

"Oh I see, so her mother is that girl.

I'm sorry that she past away, she really was an amazing person" Jii-san said.

I bowed to him, "Thank you".

"Hokage-sama can she stay with me?" My father asked.

"Yes of course" Jii-San replied.

"Let's go home Lucy, my beautiful daughter" he said with a smile hidden behind his mask.

"Un" I replied with a happy smile.
~
If you guys are wondering what these means
~Jii-san; grandfather or an old person (male) in general.
~Un; yes

ぎお_ねこ