Last Time or is It?

Light quickly shined on my face and then I hit the floor hard.

"No, Caleb!!!" I cried as I used the Force.
I closed my eyes tightly.
"Please be there, Please be there," I said.

I opened my eyes and didn't see him.

"Caleb...... Caleb....... CALEB!!!" I yelled feeling my eyes begin to tear up.
"I loved you......" I said sofly.
"Lillard?"
I looked up quickly.
I crawled to the edge. Kanan held onto a branch.
"I knew you loved me," He said. I said,"You..... I hate you." I wiped away the tears that where about to come out. I put a hand out. He grabbed it and I helped him up.

"When did you learn my name?" I asked.
He said,"I've known it and..... I'm guessing that's your fake name." I said,"Kinda." I remembered about my shoulder when Kanan looked at it. I put my left arm around Kanan. He asked,"So you do love me?" I smiled and said,"Shut up."
He asked,"When are they crew coming?"
I said,"They better be coming because if I have to spend a full hour with you I'm going to kill myself."
"That's what you said when I had to work with me but look.... Your still here."

I smiled.
We saw the Ghost land in front of us.

"Now I wish Hera was here flying," Kanan said. I smiled and said,"True."
I put my head on his shoulder.
He kissed my forehead as the doors opened.

1 week later......

"So..... This is it," Kanan said frowning.
I frowned and said,"I guess so. Ched go ahead and go into the ship." He went into the ship.
I still held Kanan's hand.

"I hope you know you'll always be Caleb to me," He said.
He smiled and said,"And same to you, Lillard." I smiled. He said,"You better be careful." I said,"No promise, Dume." We put our heads close to each other.

"Just kiss already!" Zeb yelled.
We both looked over at him.

Then I looked back at Kanan and mashed into his lips. He kissed back. I felt so little because I had to do tip toes the whole time.

"This better not be the last time I see you, Lillard," Kanan said.
"When has it?" I asked.
I let go of his hand walking to the ship.

"Who are you?" Kanan asked.
I looked back at him.

"Kylo Lillard..... I'm just a person fighting for what I want in this galaxy," I answered.