To Him

Kylo's Pov.

15 years eariler.....

"This is your new partner, Caleb Dume," Windu told me.
I said,"Master, Do I really need his help on this mission?" He gave me a look. I looked at Caleb and he looked at me. I sighed and put a hand out.
"I'm Kylo," I said, as we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you," He said.
I raised an eyebrow. Please don't tell me they sent some pretty boy. Master Windu gave me a little shove.

"Let me show you to the dorm," I said.
I saw Master Windu start to talk to Master Billaba.

We walked inside the dorm.
"Just because we're working with each doesn't mean I have to be your friend. We're just..... partners," I said. He asked,"Does it look like I want to be your friend?" I said,"Good," I opened another door and said,"This is your room. If you need anything that's my master's room on your left. Now bye!" I closed my room door which is right in front of his.

Is it bad I'm a little attracted to him?

Present.....

"We almost there?" I asked.
Caleb nodded and looked behind him.
"Would you please call me Kanan?" He asked.
I said,"Sure," He smiled and I tried not to blush. He asked,"What's the kid's name?" I said,"His name's Chedder but I call him Ched. I didn't name him." He asked,"A hat do you mean you didn't name him?"
Does he think?

"No, No.... His not my kid but.... I'm pretty much his mother," I said. He said,"I should've asked." He laughed under his breathe.
I said,"His a wookie just to let you know."

He said,"I though you had a kid at first."
I smiled and said,"No.... I would say jedi are my type." He rolled his eyes and smiled.
"Well I have have a weird type," He said.

"I know," I said.

I remembered Ched has my bag.
"We need to get there and fast!" I said.

"Does he?" He asked.
I nodded.