Partners

Kylo's Pov.

In this series Kanan isn't blind.

"So what is this leader like?" I asked.
"He's..... I don't know. His brave. He fight well.... He pretty much taught me how to fight," Ezra said.

Sabine opened the door was we walked inside.
"Nice ship," I said.
"Who's the new........" The man froze and looked at me.

Caleb?

"Uhmmm..... Hey," He said.
I smiled and said,"If it isn't the jedi?" He smiled and said,"And the difficult smuggler." I said,"That's me anymore. I have.... I need your help."
"Wait.... You two know each other?" Sabine asked.

"She..... She used to be my partner when I was away from Hera," He said. I asked,"How's she doing?" He nodded and said,"Fine. Now what do you need help with?" I said,"Well your little Padawan here wanted my holcorn and made me not get to my friend. Now I need to get him back." He looked at Ezra and then back at me. He said,"I can help with that. Now what is your name?" I raised an eyebrow and said,"Nice try.... Still Captain Lillard. It's best you don't know the rest."
He smiled and his cheeks turned light pink.
I felt mine kind of do the same.

"We should catch up. Come on up here," He said.
I climbed up the ladder. I said,"I see you grew out a beard and let your hair grow out." He said,"Yup.... My new look." We walked down the hall.

"I missed you partner," I said.
He said,"You did? I mean I know."

"You remember what we did on that holcorn right?" I asked. He smiled and said,"I forgot we said but I remember. Did we... Never mind." I blushed slightly and said,"Yah we where."
He smiled.

"You should play it," He said.
"Okay," I said, smiling.