Coming

Kylo's Pov.

I sat on top of the building watching the city of Lothal.
I remember when my mother raised me here without the Empire. When the Empire came they found out she was a jedi and killed her and searched for my stepfather. They didn't kill me. They did the opposite and let me live. That's why I became an inquistor.
My real father is one of the best inquistors.
I hate it because the people I care about.... If they find out they will all leave me..... They'll take Chedder away from me.
I'm no inquistor but.... an inquistor killer.

I stood up.
"I'm coming for you, Ched," I said.

"Hey...... What are you doing up here?"

I turned around to see a boy around fifteen.
"Just looking at the city.... Is that a problem?" I asked. He shook his head and said,"No...... Are you with the rebellion?" I said,"No..... I work solo. I know that your with the rebellion." He asked,"How?" I smiled and said,"The back of your jacket." He tried looking behind him. I said,"Now I must go so see you late, Brigher."

I jumped to the next building.
I continued to ran as I got closer to the landing platform.
"Come on, Come on, Where are you, kiddo?" I said under my breath.

I hope your enjoying this series so far.
I've this idea for a while. Thank you for reading.

May the Force be with You!