Chapter Nineteen

Do you Like the new cover?....

Margaret's POV

I heard the door squeak open and footsteps walking into the room, signaling that someone was here. I lay, paralyzed out of fear on my bed, trying to figure out who had just intruded.  A hand grabbed mine, and I could tell that it wasn't Nate, who was the only one that I know in this country. I could only guess who was holding my hand, the bastard that ruined my life, Logan.  All I can try to do is not move or make irregular sounds. As if that wasn't enough, he starts to stroke my face like he used to.  He moves away from me to somewhere, but I've no Idea where because my eyes are still closed so I'm limited to four senses instead of five. 

"I won't let him hurt you, I promise," Nate says, unaware to the fact that he is in the same room as the very man he is promising to protect me from.  Its getting harder to keep up my façade of being in a coma; I am about to squeeze Nate's hand when I feel his hand ripped out of mine and someone being violently pushed against the wall.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Please COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW!!!! Does anyone like the cover??? and Does anyone like the story or have any ideas??

Adios,                                                                                                                                                   Morgan