Chapter 3

NATE'S POV

I felt something wet drop onto my face. I peel my eyelids apart, exposing Margaret reading the letter I left her. She looks up, and said

"Nate, your life is worth a lot more than you think. What do you think Anina do if she figured out that you committed suicide over her?"

"She probably would do it to." I mumble. I guess I wasn't thinking straight, but I didn't want to keep on existing being a drain on resources and being a waste of space. What would have happened if Anina ended up going to The U of V(University of Virginia)?

"What are you thinking about?" Margaret asks, breaking my out of my daze

"Huh?"

"Nate, I called your name about ten times before you responded and I know you, what are you thinking about?" She demands.

"I was thinking about what would happen if Anina went to the U of V to, and i wasn't there." I reply.

"See, your life is important to so many people. Now, where are all of your knives and needles?"

"Why?"

"Nathaniel James Belle, you are going 'cold turkey' or you can go to rehab. It's your decision."

I swear sometimes she acts like a drill sergeant.

"Yes, Mom." I cheekily reply.

"So..." She asks

"So what?" I ask

"So where are all, and when I say all I mean all, of your self-harm weapons?"

_________________________

Anina for this you had best be updating soon.

And to the people of the world read 'Is it really meant to be?' because i can tell you one thing, It is AMAZING!!