twenty

jj r u alright?

dada af💦: i want to go to the demon realm, freya.

tIAnA bLuE👕: trust me j, you don't wanna die

tabi cat🐱: life is boring, meaningless and sad here, don't bother

dada af💦: i want to see freya again. i don't care if I have to die to do so. tell me how to go to the demon realm.

tamagotchi💼: if you're sure...meet us at Jolson Beach..

simoné🌟: Joshua you can't be serious!

baby star💫: you're gonna give up just like that?!

frey🌺: he has made the decision, Friscilla will be proud.

jiddlypuff🍥: who da fuck is Friscilla? she sounds like Harry's grandpa or some shit

haroldinho🐠: aw you remembered me💜💙

tamagotchi💼: she is the ghost who controls us and Fiona.

frey🌺: i am waiting, josh. i understand if you don't want to.

dada af💦: i am coming.
~

josh ran out of the house with simon and jide chasing right behind him, vik running off to snag a car.

josh has cleverly taken out rollerblades, which he skilfully used to slide along the smooth pavement that lead towards Jolson, out speeding the tirelessly running simon and half fainted jide.

there was no stopping him now, Jolson beach was around the corner and vik had only just gotten into his car.

joshua Bradley roller skated into the sunset, stumbling against wooden planks to see his beloved, who stood there crying in happiness at how much her boyfriend cared and how stupid her boyfriend looked on rollerblades, especially with the continuos tripping.

as they shared a long, emotional hug, joshua bradley was taken into the water and brought to the demon realm.

joshua bradley, silenced forever, in the name of love.