eighteen

jj r u alright?

dada af💦: freya...

tIAnA bLuE👕: i can't believe she would just give up like that,

baby star💫: sorry josh, she loved you too though, so much as to record 5 minutes of her video dedicated to you!

simoné🌟: every one of us is passing away one after the other...could it be the ghosts? I don't want Vik or anyone else to get manipulated of the sort.

tIAnA bLuE👕: Harry's GUCCI, maybe Fiona

baby star💫: tIAnA, tobi, move in with us, so we can keep each other safe.

dada af💦: tobi? respond pls.

dada af💦: tobi this is not funny, respond. you like jokes right? hahaha so funny. now respond please, we care about you.

simoné🌟: you're scaring us.

tIAnA bLuE👕: TOBI IS NOT IN HIS ROOM FUCK FUCK FUCKETY FUCK

baby star💫: tobi this better not be another ghosting prank

tIAnA bLuE👕: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. THERE'S BLOOD ON THE FLOOR!!!

dada af💦: we're coming. right now.

~

tiana called out again.

"tobi? this is not funny." she yelled angrily. she was worried and semi-pissed that her boyfriend had gone ghosting again.

she pushed open the door to his room full of hats, hearing the harsh creak of the door, startling her.

but what she saw was definitely more terrifying.

a floating fiona, waving her hand over a nearly dead tobi, cursing him in an insensible mesh of words.

just as fiona turned to finish off tobi, tiana crouched in front of tobi and protected him from the blow, but she could prevent what happened to him next.

"tiana! open the damn door! tiana?!"

tiana blue and tobi lerone, another two people to be silenced forever.