thirteen

SIDEMEN XIX🔪

tabi cat🐱: um Ethan is he at yours? he isn't here...

tamagotchi💼: HE'S NOT AT MINE FUCK

frey🌺: haRRY JUST LEFT THE BLOCK WITH A SUITCASE SHIT JIDE COULD BE INSIDE

dada af💦: ME AND FREY ARE CHASING HIM BUT HE'S GETTING IN HIS CAR

simoné🌟: the police are here chill the fuck down

baby star💫: ya, literally do you not hear the sirens

em💋: yeah, we DO NOT FUCKING HEAR THE SIRENS!!

tIAnA bLuE👕: Simon, he has fucking LEFT THE BUILDING

baby star💫: THE POLICE ARE FOLLOWING HIM IT LOOKS LIKE HARRY IS GOING TO THE PORT EVERYONE GO NOW

simoné🌟: I think he's tryna lure us away tho...

~

harry swerved left in his vehicle to dodge the traffic, then sped past traffic lights and took the lane to the pier. jide was "safely" hidden in the backseat, after being taken out of the luggage and being strapped to the back.

"harry, let me go, cunt!" he yelled over and over at his delusional boyfriend, who just smiled and complimented jj's bloodstained clothes as "a nice shade of red"

as harry heard the sirens draw nearer, he purposely drove off course, taking the longer way to the pier, hoping that the police would go the other way. to his delight, the police blindly went the other way as he made a quick u-turn towards Serenese Warehouse, where he hoped to show his possession to a now dead fiona, to claim victory and jide, once and for all.

he forcefully dragged an unwilling JJ to a small room at the back of the warehouse. it was small, but homely to harry. he had put in a double bed, some food and a small television. he laid JJ on the bed and roughly kissed him, as jide cringed at what his lover had become. pulling away was not an option as harry had basically strapped him to the bed with his hands.

"stop in the name of the law!" an officer shouted, voice echoing through the empty warehouse. harry immediately panicked and ran out of the warehouse, only to be apprehended by the man he loved and sent away to the police.

"i can't believe i loved a monster," jide said to simon as harry was taken away, reaching out for jj as he left, then breaking free of the cop's grasp, running.

"NO ONE CAN EVER REPLACE HIM. HE IS MINE. FOREVER, EVEN IN DEATH!" he shrieked as he launched at jide with a knife clutched in his hands, only to be stopped by dozens of police officers again.

"NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU LIKE I DID JIDE, NO ONE.  YOU ARE MINE, MINE, MINE! OLAJIDE OLATUNJI, SEE YOU IN HELL,  RAGH!"

then a stab was heard and so was a groan of pain, then silence.

harry, the second person to be silenced, forever.

~

jiddlypuff🍥: what happened to him? he was alright one day then crazy the next fam! he started liking keep up all of a sudden!

tabi cat🐱: he went crazy after he killed Fiona I guess

dada af💦: sorry jj, 2 people who loved you have lost their lives for you

jiddlypuff🍥: it feels like a curse

jiddlypuff🍥: i hate life

simoné🌟: jide just calm down and rest

baby star💫: this time me and Simon are free to comfort you

em💋: if you need some talk on relationship advice, me and tiana are free

tamagotchi💼: just record bruv, come by the behzinga boiiiiii

jiddlypuff🍥 has left the chat

frey🌺: oh neil.

~

hey guys, k a t y!
i'm thinking of renaming the book, as I have like way too much irl moments rather than just "sidemen texts"

should I keep "sidemen texts" ?

comment below please, I need opinions. if you want, suggest a new name!

bai!¡!🖤