fifteen

Chat name "SIDEMEN XIX🔪" was changed to "jj r u alright?" by tabi cat🐱

tabi cat🐱: jj you looked and sounded really sad when we filmed FIFA last night

jiddlypuff🍥: i just miss harry, even though he was psychotic i miss his hugs, his touch, his breath on my face, his lips on mine and everything about him...and now I feel so empty, as if I was just a floating figure roaming about fam...I just really wish he was here and not stuck in a grave, trapped there alone.

dada af💦: deep, real deep.
!
frey🌺: we're sorry JJ, I feel ya

simoné🌟: not an eXcuse tO BE RAPPING AT 5 AM JIDDLYPUFF !!&&_

jiddlypuff🍥: not my fault you were up all night fucking vik m8

baby star💫: ☹️

baby star💫: stop exposing our relationship pls

tamagotchi💼: jj if you need support we're here don't forget that

em💋: you know what? party tonight. at Ethan and mine's. we'll prepare everything and you guys just do your editing, okay? loosen up jide, you'll find someone even better.

jiddlypuff🍥: I'll go to the party

jiddlypuff🍥: but no one can replace harry

jiddlypuff🍥: ever.

~
despite being 7 months pregnant, emily was having a blast chatting with the girls and avoiding drinking was a new experience for her.

though she still had to control Ethan's drinking.

at around 3 AM, the party was still going, and almost everyone was dancing, cuddling, or grinding against each other. emily managed to keep behz by her side the whole time, and they both shared a couple kisses and a slow dance.

as 3 30 approached, emily felt something wet on her leg. was it freya, pranking her with juice again? she looked around to see freya with josh, talking all the way across the room.

unless...no, it couldn't be.

her water had broke.

2 months early.

"ETHAN HELP MY WATER BROKE FUCK," Emily screamed into Ethan's ear, who began panicking as well. the party music toned down as Emily clutched her stomach in fear and collapsed to her knees.

what was going to happen to the baby?

~

there was crying heard outside the hospital room, but Ethan couldn't tell whose it was: Emily Payne or Bailee Payne, his planned daughter.

the doctor came out of the room, smiled a weak smile to Ethan then asked for Ethan to follow him.

what has happened to the baby?

what has happened to Emily?

~
sorry for not updating. I have exams these week. In Chinese. WAKE ME UP AND SAVE MEEE

sorry. shit school, shit writer, shit update schedule.

bai!¡!🖤