seventeen

jj r u alright?

baby star💫: after all this wedding drama im scared about mine...can we hold it back a bit Si?

simoné🌟: sure, if you don't mind, cutie

dada af💦: i can't believe both Ethan and Harry are gone....

dada af💦: and poor Emily's last memories were an unhappy wedding.

frey🌺: can we have a group meet up? like everyone to the sidemen house?

tIAnA bLuE👕: yeah, and we should all stop recording for a bit, and just evaluate the situation.

jiddlypuff🍥: I agree

tabi cat🐱: let's meet now, as soon as possible💜

~

first to come in through the door was a worn-out freya, who immediately ran into josh's arms and sobbed, hugging him tightly.

"they're cute, si." vik whispered as he pointed to the couple as simon wrapped his lanky arms around the cinnamon boy, placing his head on vik's shoulder. vik giggled then pecked simon's lips, then joined the two on the couch, suddenly with eyes filling up with tears.

tobi and tiana came in next, holding each other's hands, tightly. tobi visibly had tears in his eyes, and so did tiana, and they both ran into the fatherly figure of hugs, joshua, who was surprised, to say the least.

jide emerged from the backyard shirtless, appalling everyone else,  and plunked down on the floor, hands grasping each other. he had just been writing music in the backyard, this time without funky beats or mountain name repetition. instead, it was called Love, At First.

they sat in silence as tiana turned on the unused radio, then fell into a broken tobi's arms.

when Beyoncé's "I Miss You" started playing she cursed her luck. just had to be a sad song, didn't it?

the group sat in silence.

josh then took out his controller from one of the cupboards and turned on the nearly ancient WII then started playing a game of Mario Vs Sonic, lightening the mood as the rest of them cheered on josh to beat some guy, yamadâ.

the day came to an end as half of the gang left, faces brighter than before.

but one of them was left unsettled.

~

"hi. if you're watching this, then you should know that i, t-that I have committed su-suicide. i didn't want to do this, since I have known you guys f-for such a-a little time and now I'm just throwing our friendship down the drain.

b-but I can't take this. they were my friends too. they're lonely down there.

vik; stay happy with Simon. you two  are the cutest couple ever. the cookies you bake are amazing, and your gaming skills are beyond amazing. keep smiling, cinnamon boy.

simon; don't you fucking dare hurt vik. you have such a cute and perfect relationship with him and I hope you do forever. keep working on your rocket league skills and good luck with your FIFA packs. keep it going, lanky giraffe.

jide; be happy! you're an amazing guy although you have your anger issues, you are dating material for so many people out there! besides me of course lmao, I'm taken. don't let the haters put you down, your music isn't that bad. keep up! not the EP though.

tobi; you're such a sweetie and I think that you are an amazing person. you deserve tiana so much, you guys are goals, and you better make sure that hat collection of yours keeps expanding! I wish you two happiness. keep laughing, since Ethan can't, sadly.

tiana; my girl! you are my best friend and you have always been there for me, plus, you're really pretty despite what you say! your brown eyes are beautiful, girl! some  of that eyeliner you liked is in Josh's bathroom, top right cupboard. keep

and josh; my beautiful boyfriend. you are such an inspiration; from your, well, interesting insults and of course that "pussy juice" filled beard of yours. you are so handsome and your touch is so comforting and precious, just like you are. when I'm gone, find a girlfriend for yourself, and just forget about me. you deserve the world, Joshua. your eyes are something anyone can get lost in, and your personality and voice is so dreamy and you are the literal definition of perfect.

I love you.

signing off for the last time,

freya nightingale."

josh clicked off the video after the fifth hour of replaying the video.

the love of his life had committed suicide.

~

I like stories sad, so don't hate on this please.

also, would anyone read a continuation of this book but it being just MINISTAR?

bai!¡!🖤