23

Ariel's POV

While Ajax was gone, I curled up on the couch, my new phone in my hands.

I flicked through the channels and finally stopped on a cartoon channel.

Halfway through the episode, my phone dinged.

I opened up the message.

Hey babe.

Ajax rarely called me babe but my stomach flipped anyway.

Hey. I replied.

What are you doing? Xx.

Watching tv. Xx.

I'll be right back. ;).

I quickly saved his number under Elmo xx;) and continued watching tv.

Two minutes later the door opened and Ajax came in carrying a million plastic bags. Okay, that was an exaggeration but he had a lot of bags in his hands.

"Um.. Elmo?" I got up from the couch to help him. Not that he needed any help.

"I asked to buy pads not the whole supermarket!"

Ajax chuckled. "I got you a little something."

"A little!?" I exclaimed.

Elmo tipped the contents of the bags onto the bed.

My eyes widened as I saw bars of chocolate and junk food. Lots of junk food.

"You don't expect me to eat all this, right?" I looked at Ajax.

"No. I'm gonna help you." Ajax said, grinning widely.

I spent the rest of the day cuddled into Elmo's side, watching tv and eating junk food.

(A/N When in reality I'm sitting on my bed by myself like the lonely potato I am.)

☆☆☆

I walked down to the field to train and burn off all the fat I ate yesterday.

"Hi." I greeted Blake as I joined the rest of the group, who were all doing stretches.

"Hello, Ariel." He replied calmly. He had kind of gotten used to calling me Ariel now.

"Where's Jessica?" I asked, stopping myself from calling her the oompa loompa.

"She's-"

He was cut off by Jessica's voice shouting at a boy.

"What do you mean you couldn't find your trainers?! You can't run in sneakers!" She screamed and everybody turned to stare.

The poor guy took a few steps back from Jessica's raging form.

"Leave!" She ordered and the boy ran and nearly sprinted away.

She turned to the rest of us. "Hurry up!"

Everybody quickly rushed into a line and she walked in front of us, examining our shoes one by one.

She got to me and she looked up with a disgusted look on her face.

"You'll need to do extra training to get rid of that body." Jessica spat.

I tried not to let it get to me.

I wasn't a smart sarcastic person who could just think of an amazing comeback on the spot. Neither was I someone who didn't care what people said about me.

I stayed silent.

We started our training with some stretches.

After that we had to run. I've never ran so much in my life.

I was at the near back, hoping that I didn't fall behind.

Jessica came and started jogging beside me.

"Falling behind, are we?" She smirked.

"No." I managed to mumble.

We finally stopped running and we had to do more stretches.

I was at the back.

Jessica went around, shouting at people and telling them they weren't doing it right.

She finally came up to me. She leaned in so close, I could feel her breath hitting my neck.

"You'll have to work harder if you want Ajax to actually like you." She whispered and giggled, going off to yell at somebody else.

I frowned.

What was that supposed to mean?

(Short.)