5

~Ariel's POV~

"So you're called alpha?" I asked Elmo once we got to the room.

We were sitting on the ground beside the bed, eating pancakes. They were delicious.

"Yes. Which makes me the leader of the pack. Then there is a beta, as well." Elmo explained, sitting in a criss-cross position.

"I still think Elmo suits you better." I state, remembering his puppy face when he was frowning.

Ajax scoffed. "Ariel," He started making me shiver. "I don't want you to wear clothes like that when you leave the room. Nobody is allowed to see you like that except me." He looked serious and stared straight into my eyes.

"Well, I don't have any clothes." I shrugged. He did kidnap me. And I only had a few clothes at the apartment.

"Well I'll have to take you shopping. We'll go tomorrow. We'll take Katie." Ajax said. I felt a spark of jealousy inside.

"Who's Katie?" I asked, trying not to sound too bothered.

Ajax grinned, obviously sensing my jealousy. "She's my sister." I felt myself sigh in relief. "She's a total pain but she knows how to shop so I have no choice."

Elmo suddenly got up. "I need to go and take care of something."

"So you expect me to stay in this room all day?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

He sighed. "I'm just scared you'll run away. I don't want to lose you." He said, frowning.

Swoon.

"I won't. We pinky promised. I take those things seriously." I stood up.

He smiled.

I think he's secretly a model.

"Fine. But be careful." He stepped forward and pressed a kiss to my forehead then turned to leave.

"Wait!" I called and he stopped, turning around. "Can werewolves read minds?" Because if they could I was doomed.

"Unfortunately, no." He said. Then he grinned and left.

I went into the bathroom and looked for a new toothbrush. Once I found one, I brushed my teeth then washed my face, throwing my hair up in a messy bun. Why is it called a messy bun? It took me like three tries to get it right.

Finally, I came out of the bathroom and went out of the room. I went down the hallway and decided to knock on a random door.

I knocked and waited for a while. It opened to a girl about my age. She had dirty blonde hair and the same grey eyes.

"You must be Katie." I said, sticking my hand out for her to shake. She ignored my hand and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Hi! Who are you?" She asked excitedly once she pulled away from the hug.

"I'm Ariel."

"Wow. I love your hair. So.. Why did you come here? Are you new to the pack? You're obviously human."

"I was kidnapped." I said truthfully and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"By who?"

"Your brother." I said, shrugging.

"Why would he....? Oh my god! You're his mate!" She shrieked excitedly and I tried to shush her.

"Not a lot of people know yet." I said in a hushed voice.

"Finally. I thought he would never find you." She said, grinning.

"Okay, well, I'll see you later." I said and she hugged me one more time before shutting the door.

I kept wandering around the hallways and found an elevator. This place was so big it needed an elevator. Awesome.

I walked in and immediately saw a lot of buttons. And I mean a lot. I closed my eyes and randomly pressed one. Just for fun.

When I got there I stepped out of the elevator and continued to walk around, having no idea of where I was going.

It's been a few hours and I've discovered a giant indoor pool, the game room, a gym, lots of bedrooms, and a meeting room. There was even a few hospital rooms.

I found the back door again and walked out, loving the feeling of grass under my bare feet. I skipped and jumped around like the weirdo I was. It felt great to be outside for once and not in a tiny cramped apartment.

"Now split into four groups!" A demanding voice said. Ajax.

I went around the back of the house and sure enough, there he was facing a group of men with his back to me. The men all shifted into big wolves. But I'm pretty sure none of then were as big as Ajax's wolf.

I tip-toed there till I was behind Ajax. All the wolves stared at me and I didn't like the attention so I hid behind Elmo, my hands on the sides of his torso. Muscular torso might I add. I peeked out at the wolves from behind him.

Ajax growled dangerously at the wolves and they all lowered their gazes. He turned to me with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. Not in a rude way.

I shrugged. "Exploring."

"Come here." He said and before I could say anything, he swept me off my feet and picked me up bridal style. He barked an order to the wolves and they all ran off in different directions.

He continued to carry me through the house. "Have you eaten anything?" He asked, looking down at me and I shook my head.

He started to carry me to the kitchen. "I met your sister." I said. He hummed in response.

"She's really nice."

Ajax snorted. "Yeah, she is at first." He said making me laugh.

"You know, I can walk by myself." I said.

"Yeah but I wanna carry you." He replied casually. So I just buried my face in his chest and inhaled his scent. He smelt really good.

I nuzzled my head deeper in his chest making Ajax growl softly.