6

~Ariel's POV~

After we ate a delicious lunch, I ran to the room and started jumping on the bed. I was surprised I even remembered the way here. And let me tell you, his bed was the best trampoline.

"I don't think you should do that. You just ate." Ajax said, walking into the room.

He was right. I started to feel dizzy and I nearly fell off but Elmo caught me by my waist. He placed me on the bed, his hands on either side of me.

"Told you." He said, his breath tickling my face. He was so close, I could feel his heart beating.

"I'm gonna go to sleep." I stated, rolling out from under him.

He looked at the clock on the wall. "What, now?"

"Yeah. We're going shopping tomorrow and I need energy to do that." I told him, walking into the bathroom.

"Alright." I heard him mutter.

I went toilet then brushed my teeth with Ajax because he instisted that he come in. He kept making funny faces in the mirror and I burst out laughing, toothpaste going everywhere.

"Ow. That burns!" I scream as the toothpaste came in contact with my cheek. I quickly spat in the sink and washed the toohpaste off.

I went back into the room and took off the hoodie that I was using, putting it back in the wardrobe and leaving me with the oversized shirt and boxers. I then slid under the blankets on one side of the bed.

Ajax came out of the bathroom. He slid his shirt off and I tried so hard not to stare. He slid his pants off and I shut my eyes.

Then I felt the bed dip beside me as he climbed in. It was kind of cold. I shouldn't have taken the hoodie off.

"Kitten?" He whispered and I couldn't help but shiver at the name. I hummed in response.

"Come here." I turned to see that he had his arms out so I shuffled over. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same around his waist.

I instantly felt warmer.

"Goodnight kitten."

"Goodnight Elmo."

And that was the first time that I felt safe and warm in a long time.

☆☆☆

I woke up and tried to move but saw that Ajax still had his arms wrapped firmly around me. I tried wiggling out but it was no use. That guy was strong az.

He slept silently, his eyebrows furrowed. I reached out and stroked the place in between his eyebrows and he stopped frowning.

"Elmo." I whispered, poking his face. He didn't move.

"Elmo." I tried again, this time poking his nose. He still didn't move. Man, I need to pee.

"Ajax!" I whisper-shouted. He opened his eyes and looked down at me.

How can someone look so good in the morning?

"Yeah?" He asked, his voice husky.

I think I forgot how to breathe.

"I need to pee." I whispered so quietly I was surprised he heard me. Probably werewolf skills or something.

"No. Stay." He said, nuzzling his head in my neck. I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"I'll pee on you."

"Okay fine." He pulled back and I ran to the bathroom. After I did my buisness, I brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face to wake me up a bit.

I went out of the bathroom, heading towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Elmo's voice came from behind me.

"I'm gonna see if I could borrow some of Katie's clothes."

"Oh okay. Don't take too long." He said, pouting and I blushed.

He pouted.

What is air?!

I stepped out of the room, closing the door gently behind me. Trying not to trip over anything, I made my way down the hallway and to Katie's room.

I knocked lightly on the door and waited. The door swung open and Katie stood there, grinning.

"Hey Ariel! Come in. We need to get you clothes." She grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

Her room was a little bit smaller than Ajax's but it was big nonetheless.

I was dragged to a walk in closet and she opened it dramatically.

"Okay. Let's see. Hmm." She started taking blouses off the hangers and putting them in front of me to see if they fit.

"Okay wear this." She threw the clothes at me.

It was a nice dark blue blouse and white jeans and blue flats. Simple but nice.

"Okay go get ready. We'll leave in an hour." She said.

I thanked her and went back to the room. I found Ajax sleeping again. He hugged a pillow close to his bare chest. He looked so inocent. All I wanted was to pinch his cheeks. But I didn't.

I went and took a shower, bringing the clothes in the bathroom with me. After I was done, I stepped out and changed. I let my long hair to air dry and got out of the bathroom.

Ajax now sat up on the bed and looked at me.

"You look great." He said, looking at what I was wearing, making me blush.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"But I still think you look better in my clothes." He whispered as he walked past me.

If it was possible, my cheeks turned a deeper shade of red.