15

~Ajax's POV~

I slipped into bed after taking my shirt and pants off.

Ariel was already asleep at the far end of the bed. Just as I was about to wrap my arms around her, I heard her moving around.

"Ajax....." Ariel said and my eyes widened. Was she sleep talking? She frickin said my name in her sleep!

"Ajax..." She groaned again.

She shuffled over and wrapped her arms around me. She moved over and now she's practically on top of me. She moved again, trying to get comfortable.

Ajax jr was getting excited.

This girl was asleep and she was still teasing me. I don't think I'm gonna be able to control myself any longer.

~Ariel's POV~

I woke up very comfortable.

I snuggled deeper into the bed and IT GROANED?

What?!

Meh. I ignored it and nuzzled my head further in the bed.

"Ariel... You h-have to stop." I heard Ajax moan a little. And let me tell you it was an amazing sound.

My eyes snapped open and I realized I was somehow curled on top of him. To be more specific: curled on top of his you-know-what-downstairs.

I jumped away, blushing madly.

"Sorry."

"Stop that." Ajax ordered.

"Stop what?" I asked, obviously confused.

"Stop apologizing for things that you don't need to be apologizing for." Ajax stated, a smile playing at his lips.

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled. I couldn't help it.

"You're so frickin adorable." Ajax said, looking into my eyes purposely not saying fucking. But to be honest, I could listen to Ajax swearing all day.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Ajax groaned and left the bed to open the door. It was Caleb. They both started to talk about pack buisness.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed being in the warm sheets.

A few minutes later, I heard the door close and the bed dipped down beside me.

"I'll be back in a while. Just please, don't leave." Ajax whispered, his lips grazing my ear slightly. I shivered but kept my eyes closed. "I love you." He pressed a kiss on my cheek and left.

What just happened?

Did he just say that he loved me? Me? The girl who had messy brown hair and worked at a place that sold pizza? The weird girl with the dull green eyes?

I got up and made my to the bathroom, Ajax's words still echoing in my head. After I had a really long shower, I stepped out of the bathroom and changed, leaving my hair to air dry.

I decided to continue exploring this huge as mansion today.

Humming a random tune, I started wandering through the hallways. When I bumped into a wall.

When did walls start having boobs?

"Urgh. Why do I keep running into the slut?" A high-pitched voice said.

I brushed myself off and looked up to see a fuming Jessica.

"Um, hi." I said awkwardly, giving her a small wave.

"Let me get this straight." Jessica started, accusingly pointing a manicured finger at me. "I don't know what's going on with you and Ajax," I realized how she didn't call him alpha. "But let me tell you that he loves me and that you should just stay away from him before you get hurt." She finished off triumphaly.

I'm pretty sure Ajax just told me that he loved me. But I didn't need to tell her that.

It's funny how she thinks that he loves her.

Or maybe he had a thing with her before I came along. But that was in the past, right?

"I'll keep that in mind." I smile sweetly at her. "Oh and Jessica?" She turned her attention towards me. "It's Alpha Ajax to you." Jessica huffs and stomps away in her high heels.

I shake my head and continue wandering aimlessly through the large hallways when I was met with a familiar blonde.

"Hello, Luna." Blake said formally, bowing his head down slightly.

"I told you that my name's Ariel."

"Oh yes, um, Ariel." He seemed hesitant and didn't make eye contact with me.

"Would you take me on a tour of the house. This place is huge!" I said, looking around.

"Of course, Ariel."

Blake gave me a full tour of the mansion. It took ages and it was night before I knew it. We had just finished having dinner with a couple of Blake's friends. They all seemed very nice.

I should probably get back to the room before Ajax sends out a search party or something.

Knowing him, he probably would send out a search party.