A Little Bit Of Knowledge

You looked at Zircon and Rainbow Diamond as they talked with each other. You listened as if you were to know what they were talking about, not noticing you caught their attention with a small sigh. "Oh, Yea! Rainbow Diamond has some things to tell you about Yellow Diamond and you and the box and stuff." Zircon sat back and slightly looked up as she kneeled down. "(Y/N) you were meant to be a great warrior for Yellow Diamond, higher than any other Diamond even higher than a Gem Hunter like Zircon. But you were exposed to earth earlier than expected. You saw people and instantly fell in love, you threatened to hurt anyone wanting to touch the humans so Yellow Diamond ordered them to shatter you. Zircon was there as it was about to happen and stopped them in the middle of the trial saying that if she puts you in a box you'll gain yourself and realize what you're really meant to do. Yellow Diamond despised it but Blue Diamond agreed, for years they had this debate but Yellow Diamond finally agreed after so long and she let Zircon hang you up in a large box mainly for your protection and for the protection of others." "Protection of others?" "Have you not seen yourself angry (Y/N)?" Zircon sat up and looked at you confused.

   "You go Berserk when you fight and get angry (Y/N). You don't notice that?" "Why would I have to notice something so unimportant?" "Unimportant!? If Garnet or Pearl were to fight you, you would destroy them!" "Garnet is stronger than you think Zircon." "I know how strong Garnet is (Y/N) and she wouldn't be able to really get rid of you because you're a mass weapon of destruction you were meant to do nothing but destroy. I understand that you want to change but you have to understand that you're way to strong for your own good and the only person that can really help you with your change is me it's me because I know how you feel about everything I know how you feel about your strength I know how you feel about yourself I know you because I was you." "How could you possibly know me?" You said to her standing up. "Do you not remember what I told you about me?" You went to say something but stopped realizing that she was completely right about everything she said.

   "You're right Zircon..sorry it's just I've been told way differently from the truth." "Listen to me (Y/N) we might have our ups and downs but I trust you and you should take the time to trust me." "I trust you Zircon it's just that-" "did I miss anything?" Garnet said coming inside. "Not at all we were just telling (Y/N) about what really happened." Garnet took a seat next to Zircon and slightly avoided eye contact with you. "And how is (she/he) taking it?" "For right now well but it's going to hit later it always does." Rainbow Diamond slightly crouched so she didn't break the ceiling then made her way to the warp pad. "I must go, Yellow Diamond is boy d to find out that I am free and hunt me down." "Be careful Rainbow Diamond I don't want anything to happen to our best ally." "I'll make sure to contact you if I run into trouble." Rainbow Diamond said with a chuckle and warped away leaving the three behind. "Hey Zircon?" "Yes?"
     "If you're a Diamond how come you aren't as tall as one? How come you don't have your own color or gems like the others?" Garnet looked at you and put her finger over her lips telling you to get quiet and stop asking questions. "What made you so worried about it?" Zircon said not looking at you. "It's just that if you were a Diamond-" "(y/N)." Garnet said interrupting you. "Let her finish Garnet." You looked at Garnet as she sat back then back at Zircon determined to an answer.

    "If you were a Diamond you'd have your own color and not Blue Diamonds color." Zircon stopped fiddling with her long hair and closed her eyes with a smile. "You're asking questions that I don't even know the answer too." "What?" Zircon shrugged her shoulders and stood up. "You'd be surprised (Y/N) I don't even really know anything about my past. Anyway, I have to get going I have missions that need to be completed." "You're leaving again?" Garnet said kind of disappointed. "Me spending time here has taken away from my missions adding more onto them. I'll be fast I promise." Garnet got up and gave her a hug before she left and watched as she happily waved and warped away. "Is she always out on missions?" You asked Garnet. She shook her head with a sigh then crossed her arms.

    "No she's usually here all the time with me. Now she's always on some type of mission." "You don't think she's.." "I'd like to think not after all these years I wouldn't think she'd do something like that to me." "You have to think about it Garnet she's leaving you more often than usual don't you find it a little bit suspicious?" "No, I have faith in Zircon that she wouldn't do anything to hurt me." You put your hands up and smiled. "Listen, Garnet, I want to know if you'd spend some time with me tomorrow if Zircon isn't back by then." "And what makes you think that's a good idea?" "Come on just as friends is all." She stared at you a bit then sighed dropping her arms. "What will we do?" "Now, that's the surprise." You walked outside and didn't look back as you headed down toward the sand. "I hope she won't come back...I mean I hope she'll be safe but I hope the warp pad breaks or something." You said to yourself as you sat on the sand letting the water touch you. "She'll see one day who really cares about her. I gotta make tomorrow the best day of her life!"