A BIT MAKEOVER

Ohk so now...

Jane was coming and I had no idea what she was going to do and I was completely blank about the party.

Mom had made the breakfast and I ate it... And waited for Jane to arrive.

Meanwhile, i went to the dads study and told him about the Jane's party and her trophy she was trying hard to get. He was happy for her. Mom knew about her prize and party already. I told her the day she received it. So I was having a permission to go to her place and enjoy.

I went up to my room and laid on the bed. And started to think about Josh . And how to manage things at the party.

After 15-20 mins bell rang..

I ran downstairs and opened the door... It was Jane. I welcomed her.
She went in the kitchen to see my mum . I accompanied her. And three of us talked a bit . Then she wanted to see my dad and so we went in his study. He congratulated her.

Jane is the best person. She always meets my parents, she likes them and they like her too. And same is the thing that I do. Whenever I visit her, I too meet her parents and a matter of fact they like me too.

After a bit of congratulations and some chit chats... We went into my room .

You got a serious problem bitch! -jane

What? - me

Huh , that pimple girl. ! And you're so beautiful and pretty why don't you dress well ? You're the most beautiful girl in our school, all you need is a guidance of your good friend. Hehe. -jane

Hm , why not? You can use me as your canvas and draw whatever you feel like. -me

(we both laugh... Hahaha.)

She does a bit of my make up and then makes me dress well , but this was just a temporary makeover,  she had other plans for the evening! . She asks me that what I was going to wear at evening? .

I? Umm? Didn't thought yet! - me

You're so worse....... -jane

-------------------------------------------------------------
Thnks for reading and being patient, I'll update soon and hope you'll like it!
Please keep voting and commenting below. Love you all.