A BIT MORE

Today was Jane's party! 
Jane was my best friend, we were together from childhood.  She knew everything about me and so did I.

Our school was a popular one because of its good looking guys.  Guys in here were smart and handsome, and as expected,  many were popular. 

I had a normal crush on my class mate.  He was Josh. 

A smart guy,  he was so popular but besides popularity,  he was so good at everything. 

Normaly, popular guys are just good looking but not good at any other fields,  they are just know for their kind of leadership qualities and the way they look and just their attitude matters.

But my crush, he wasn't like a popular guy , he was good at academics,  sports and every other field you could imagine. 
But the thing which attracts the most me to him is his, inspiring and most beautiful paintings in the world.

For me, art was everything!  And couldn't imagine a life without it.  And the best part was that he was passionate for art too. 

So in short,  he had all the qualities that anyone could imagine! 
He was like my dream prince. 

But like everyone knows,  a cliché,  he too had a girlfriend named Miranda. 

She was the most stupid person I've ever seen.  Hehe.
But an old saying is that beautiful things are sold fast.She was the most prettiest girl in the school.  So she was committed.
But people who knew Miranda,  knows it very well that Josh deserves better!

I had many friends , 'cause I was the sister of my popular brother. 
Everybody knows me at school.

Jane just got her trophy for a contest she was trying so hard past 2 years.  So there was no doubt that she won't throw a party!

But the thing was.....

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you like it,  the next part is round the corner,  I'll update soon!  But before that don't forget to vote and comment below.
Love you guys. 
Thnks for the success so far.