Author's Note: Explanations

So, I may have to explain some parts. I know that in the anime and manga, Principal-Asano-Whom-I-Hated-In-The-Beginning-Because-He-Was-Such-A-Douchebag-But-Now-Like-Because-He-Turned-A-New-Leaf kinda got kicked out of his own throne or something like that after the whole Kuro-sensei death thingy, but I kinda edited that too, so, yeah.

And the part about the whole Kuro-sensei situation having gone public and that everyone in the whole damn freakin' universe knows about the E-Class because of this? Yeah, I edited that part as well. A.K.A. they never got public. Though, let's just say project Spearhead and Shield of Earth (honestly, I already forgot what they were called, but-- not like it matters much anyway, I'm still pissed of at the government for doing that-- keeping track of weapons that aren't zankpakuto is pretty darn hard) was commenced, but it's just that the public was never told about the class which was under the "monster teacher's" jurisdiction.

And, yep, sad to say, the part were Asano and the Vertusos (again, i forgot what they were called... a bit) defended them against the irritating mob of reporters (I hate them as well. What kind of job was that, spreading stuff that were untrue like that? Arg, the morons *insert anime tick mark*)? Nope. It didn't happen. Sorry again.

*gets dubious stares*

Satsuki: Oi, it's like you're practically taking claim on Assassination Classroom... I hate people like that... people who claim things that aren't theirs... Why you... *dark aura* I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT!!!

 *dark aura* I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT!!!

Me: *halts from running and shoves glasses on Satsuki's face* Hold your horses for a sec, 'kay? I am, in no whatsoever way, claiming ownership on Ass Class. I can't compete with Yusei Matsui with the plot. It's just too awesome. But what I DO own is THIS fic, ya hear? I'm just EDITING with NO credits accounted for. You happy in there, Satsuki?

Natsuki: *blinks* Um, who's Satsuki?

Syo: *covers my mouth**whispers* Don't you DARE tell him, Aku! Don't you DARE!

Me: *guts him hard*

Syo: OW!!! *lets go*

Me: I wasn't gonna tell him. Besides, he only figures that out in, like, two seasons later. I'll let nature take its course. Now leave already, your turn in the previous chapters are done -_-

Oh, and one more thing: I edited Setsuna's birth date. I changed it to December 27, then I took out the part about her fake birthday, coz I realised that it was kind of pointless.

And I'm really sorry if I posted a lot of author's notes, if it's bothering you guys. I just don't like inserting them in the story's chapters. Kinda makes it look unorganized. Sooooooo... how're you guys liking the story so far? I'd appreciate previews. A few criticisms would be alright, just please not to harsh, 'kay? We're all one nation in Wattpad (lol).