OC!Reader Bio Data

Name:   Fukuzawa Setsuna

Alias:   Neko no aishi lit. Cat Paws (code name), Copy-Cat (another code name), Nagisa II (by Nakamura and Maehara), Yuki-chan lit. Snow-chan (by Karma), Koneko-chan lit. Kitten-chan (by Isogai), Little Lamb (by Jinguji), Freak (...by the entire Kunugigaoka Junior High except for Class 3-E... duh -_-), Elizabeth or Sakura Fairy (by Natsuki... -_-)

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Birthday:   December 27 (real birthday)

Age:   15

Gender:   Female

Height:   161 cm (5' 3")

Weight:   51 kg (113 lbs) 

Blood Type:   AB

Relatives:   Unnamed Mother, Unnamed Father, Kuro-sensei (adoptive father), Isogai Yuma (surrogate brother... something like that... -_-)

Ethnicity:   Asian 

Nationality:   Japanese

STATUS

School:   Kugugigaoka Junior High(former), SaotomeAcademy (current)

Occupation:   Student slash assassin fora perverted yellow octopus (Former), Student-slash-composer-in-training (Current) 

HISTORY

Setsuna had the Marie Antoinette Syndrome since the age of 7 because her parents were extremely violent towards her and forced her to overwork herself beyond her limits in academics and jobs altogether. The parents seemed to have some sort of mental issues (I know, both of them? But, yeah, gotta make a living, ya know). They forced her to enter Kunugigaoka Junior High, and she overworked herself all the more there. She and Isogai became friends because they happened to work in the same café, though Isogai was discovered and dropped into Class 3-E first. Because of the extreme stress, her grades were poor most of the time (not like she wasn't smart, it's just that she was always tired), and she was finally sent to Class 3-E. Part of the reason was because of her bad grades, but another reason was because she was discovered having multiple jobs, which is against the school rules.

When her parents found out about her grades, she was disowned and kicked out of the house. Coincidentally, Isogai was the person who saw her lying on the sidewalk and took her into his family. Managing to save Kuro-sensei, the government still gave them their thirty billion yen reward for saving the earth. After Junior High graduation, Kuro-sensei took her in and adopted her as her adoptive father, though she still called him Kuro-sensei. Since Class E bought the mountain where Class E was, they urged Kuro-sensei and Setsuna to build a house somewhere there. The entire class pinched in and managed to build both of them a two-storied house big enough to accommodate them made of lumber from the trees. Setsuna used a portion of her reward to buy the furniture and other necessities. The house was closer to the pool that Kuro-sensei made than the Class E building.