Chapter 11- Night Bites

For a while the two of you stayed like that, you, held in Sting's arms, content. You wouldn't mind staying like this for a while, you knew that, however this would all come to an end once your family saved you. You did have to visit, as per the agreement, but it wouldn't be like this. You didn't know whether that was a good or a bad thing.

"Sting, why are we doing this?" You sighed.

"Doing what?"

"This thing, were we pretend that I'm not a fairy and that you're not a tiger and that by all means I should hate your guts for everything your guild has put my family through." You said, pulling away from his neck, facing him.

"I'm not pretending anything, (Y/N), I know you're currently a fairy, though I plan to change that very soon, and I know that I should think that you're weak and useless, like I do most of your guild mates. But I don't, not at all. I think that you're kind and generous, and I love making you frustrated or making you blush. But I'm not pretending anything. I don't care if you're a fairy, because I need you to stay with the tigers, with me."

"Why?" You asked, needing answers.

"I don't know how to explain it really, I just feel it, that I need to be near you. Like an instinct. That I want to keep you close and protect you from everything."

"What if I didn't want your protection?"

"I wouldn't care." He said firmly, pulling your chests together, so your noses were almost touching.

"You're very persistent aren't you?" You joked.

"Only for you." He said, locking his eyes with yours. You turned your head away, not wanting to meet his gaze.

"It will only ever be for you, (Y/N)." He repeated, using one of his hands to hold you to him, and the other to turn your chin to face him. You reluctantly met his gaze, however instead of his usual smirk, they were kind, and your defences melted as he crashed his lips with yours, both of you moving in sync. His hand moved down from your chin, lightly brushing over your skin until it joined the other at your waist, moving in circles around the exposed skin left from the shirt he lifted slightly. His hands moved up, tracing the curve in your spine, sending shivers through you. You finally pulled away, breathing heavily.

"S-Sting, I can't just leave my family for you, it doesn't work like that." You said, panting.

"(Y/n)" He whispered, moving his lips to trail around your neck and shoulder. Gentle at first, before he started nipping at your skin, eventually biting, leaving marks.

"H-Hey, stop that!"

"No, I want to leave marks, everywhere." He growled, moving to your collarbone, muttering your name over and over as he went. God, you loved how he said your name, how his voice made it sound. What you wouldn't give to hear him say your name all the time.

"I want to make you mine, (Y/n), but I'd never do that without your permission. So for now, I'm going to mark every inch of you I can, I want your guild mates to know that you're going to be with me for a while." He whispered.

"Sting you know what my guild will do." You whispered.

"I know." He smirked, flipping his body so that you were lying on the bed with him on top of you.

"H-hey, what are you doing?"

"I want you to sleep (Y/n), you said you were tired right."

"Well yeah but-"

"Then sleep, and just let me hold you, please." He pleaded.

"O-okay." You agreed, not entirely sure what he was getting at.

He laid down beside you, pulling the covers over you both and wrapping his arms around you, almost protectively.

"Goodnight, (Y/n)"

"Goodnight Sting."

You stood in front of the mirror the next morning, trying to find a shirt that covered all the marks Sting left last night. You didn't dress to uncovering usually, but you'd need to dress like a nun to hide these things. You had to admit, he was thorough.

"Why try to hide them (Y/n)? I want everyone to see them." Sting smirked, moving behind you to wrap his arms around your waist and resting his head in the crook of your neck.

"Some people like to keep their private affairs, private."

"That's fair, but I want to make sure your fairy friends know that it will be more difficult to win you back then they thought."

"Fine, fine, just leave me be so I can get changed!"

"Why so shy? You know I'd love to watch." He smirked, grabbing the bottom of your shirt.

"Or help." He whispered, nibbling on your ear while slightly moving your shirt up to expose more skin. You blushed bright red, grabbing his hands to stop them from moving any further upwards.

"I-I'm fine, thankyou." You stuttered. He chuckled.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed. But fine, I won't if you don't want me to." He said, letting go of you and leaving the room. You quickly picked a shirt that covered your shoulders, however a few of the marks on your collarbones were still barely visible.

You left the room, meeting Sting outside, who smiled when he noticed that a few of the marks weren't completely covered by your shirt. He slung an arm around your shoulder as you waited for Rogue, Froche and Lector. They finally came out and Rogue immediately noticed the marks on you, despite your desperate attempts to hide them.

"What did you do to her?!" He rather angrily asked Sting.

"I'm fine, Rogue."

"No you are not fine, did you jump her?!" He growled at Sting.

"Did he jump you?!" He asked, turning to you. You giggled, it was sweet that he was worried about you.

"I'm fine, Rogue." You repeated.

"If he jumps you, come get me and I'll kick his ass for you."

"Duly noted." You chuckled, starting to walk down the hallway.

The three of you eventually reached the games and headed up to the tiger's balcony.

"My my, (Y/N), you're positively glowing, did anything in particular happen last night?" Minerva teased, smirking.

"No, it most certainly did not." You said sternly, moving Sting's arm from around your shoulders, earning a pout from him.

"Well then." She said, moving closer to you. "What would these be?" She finished, reaching to touch the few marks that you couldn't cover. You winced when she did, they were still tender.

"I- um, they're nothing." You stuttered. She chuckled,

"I suppose our dragon slayer is treating you well then, I was almost worried there for a second. Tell me, is he satisfying?" She grinned.

"Oh- no, we're- we're not doing anything thing like that." You stuttered, blushing bright red.

"Too bad, he's missing out then. When Sabertooth wins the games I might just have to take that into my own hands." She cooed quietly, forcing and even brighter blush onto your face.

"Th-thank you, but that won't be necessary. And I have faith in my guild." You choked out.

"The first event of the day is about to begin! Naval battle! Guilds choose your representatives!" A voice sounded throughout the arena.

"Just watch, little fairy, allow me to prove that you will be a tiger before long." She smirked, turning to the rest of the tigers. "I'll handle this one." She said, before turning to leave.

"Watch carefully (Y/n), allow me to demonstrate our power to you."