Chapter 3 - Lets all just keep our heads on

"Hey Natsu, Lucy, funny seeing you here." You said sarcastically.

"Oh, hey (Y/N), was it you who kicked the asses of all these people?" He asked, chuckling slightly.

"Kitties!" Happy yelled, pointing at Lector and Froche, who were standing at your feet.

"Well well, if it isn't Natsu Dragneel, so it is true, Fairy Tail is competing in the games this year. You heard a voice from behind you, belonging to a certain blonde.

"So what if we are, and how the hell do you know me?!" Natsu sneered.

"Everybody knows you, the so called dragon slayer who couldn't slay a dragon." Sting replied smugly. You decided this probably wasn't the best time to bring up the fact that you are both a member of Fairy Tail that went missing and a dragon slayer.

"Its pretty sad actually, to think I used to look up to you, and my friend was a huge fan of Gajeel's." Sting continued to mock.

"It was more of an interest because he was known as a fellow dragon slayer." Rogue interjected.

"Hold on, you two are dragon slayers?!" Natsu asked.

"We'd prefer you called us true dragon slayers, because unlike you we could've easily slayed Achnologia." Sting said, you scoffed, but chose not to interject. This whole scene was pretty entertaining. You didn't however appreciate them taunting Natsu, he was your family, so it was pissing you off.

"Well you'd be telling a different story if you'd seen him for yourself." Lucy said, voicing your opinion, which you smiled at.

"Yeah, you weren't even there!" Shouted Happy.

"This pussy cat sounds as tough as he looks." Lector scoffed.

"Yeah, you're way smarter than him, lector." Froche said, supporting his friend. You chuckled before leaning down to the two other exceeds.

"Now, play nice you two, I don't need a cat fight on my hands just because you pissed of Happy." You scolded.

"It doesn't matter if we were there or not, the simple fact remains that we're far superior." Rogue said. Sting punctuating it with a smirk, like always, cocky bastard.

"Let me explain," Lector said, stepping forward. He then proceeded to explain the difference between the types of dragon slayers.

"So basically," You began. "Sting and Rogue, were raised by dragons and have a dragon slayer lacrima giving them power, and that makes then third generation?" You asked, if that was true, then you were technically a "third generation" dragon slayer as well. Not that you really cared, the only thing the lacrima did was let you activate a half-baked version of dragon force. Natsu was still more powerful than you anyway, but you had never been one for fighting. Your Sea dragon slaying magic was a lot like Wendy's Sky dragon slaying magic, it could be used for fighting directly, but was most effective when used to support other fighters and heal, your offensive magic was still strong, but nowhere near the power that Natsu's was at. But maybe, since Sting and Rogue's power was more offence based, they would probably be a lot more powerful.

"Yes (Y/N), that's what makes us stronger." Rogue answered your question without changing expressions.

"Hey (Y/N)," Natsu began. "How do you know these two?" He asked. Great. This was the question you were trying to avoid. Now you had to give Sting more information about yourself. Sting quickly walked over to you when Natsu asked.

"Do you know Natsu?" He asked grabbing your wrist.

"Uhhh, yeah, I'm kind of a member of Fairy Tail." You said sheepishly, pulling up your shirt slightly to show the turquoise guild mark on your hip, you put it there because you had a lot of missions that required you to conceal your guild mark, it was just easier.