Chapter 10 - Attention

The next morning, you were once again dragged to the tiger's balcony. The addition of Minerva made you uneasy though, you didn't know what kind of power she had, but you knew she had a lot of it. The morning was going about as smooth as it could go, until Natsu picked a fight with the tigers from across the balconies.

"Why the hell is (Y/n) over there with you guys, she only had to stay at your inn, there was nothing about you getting to keep her during the day!" He yelled. You groaned, you knew he would do something like this.

"Why shouldn't she be sitting with us, a wizard like her is much more suited to our guild anyway." Minerva sneered, coming up behind you and placing a hand on your shoulder, sending a chill though your spine.

"She wouldn't ever join a guild like yours!"

"She's made that clear. Of course I've also heard wind of a deal she had to make, isn't that right Sting? Care to enlighten us?" She smirked, placing a hand on your head and pulling you into her. You squeaked and she chuckled.

"Quite cute, isn't she?"

"Definitely. And yes, she agreed to a certain deal with us." Sting began.

"What kind of deal?" Natsu seethed, gathering the attention of the rest of fairy tail.

"If Sabertooth wins the games, then she stays with us, permanently." He smirked. Fairy tail went into an outrage, yelling a thousand different things all at once. You attempted to explain in a less harsh way but were instantly cut off by Minerva covering your mouth and slipping an arm around your waist.

"Come now (Y/n), no need to put it any other way, after all, you did agree to it, didn't you?" She smirked, gaining the attention of your guild mates. You nodded in defeat, once again sending your guild into an uproar. You wanted to stop them but Minerva had yet to remove her hand from your mouth.

"Shhhh little fairy, you don't need to explain yourself, I know all about why you had to agree to that wager, and I can't say I'm disappointed, it will be absolutely splendid to have you with us permanently. Besides, there's no need to go and sit with your fairies, you won't be one for much longer anyway, so you should get used to us." She finally removed her hand, but kept the arm around your waist.

"They won't loose to you. I know they won't."

"Your blind faith is ever so adorable, it will be wonderful seeing it crushed. Come now little fairy, the games are about to begin, lets take our seats." She lead you to the edge of the balcony, were she sat on the stone half wall protecting you from falling to the arena. She pulled up a chair.

"You can take a seat right next to me." She smiled venomously, as if daring you to refuse. You didn't, for fear of you own well being, and took the chair cautiously.

"What an obedient fairy you are, I quite like you." She said. The loudspeaker then decided to turn on, blaring the voice of your hosts over the area.

"It seems as if we have a wager on our hands today, a fairy has been captured by tigers!" You gasped, you had been hoping to avoid this, however now everyone knew.

"It appears as if her fate will be decided by the outcome of the games. Fairy Tail will need to win to get her back!"

"Well look who's famous." Sting teased.

"Shut up dragon breath." You muttered.

"Ouch, little dragon. That really hurts." He mocked.

"With that said, we should get on to our first event, pandemonium! Guilds, choose your competitors!"