"Hey babe, you okay?" Naruto asked worriedly. Sat in the seat in front of me, and turned to us.

"No, Sakura still hasn't answered any of my calls." She says. "I'm worried."

She's the reason why everyone is so worried. Hinata knows something that none of us know about Sakura. Seeing her so worried over Sakura has us worried.

Yes, its only been three days, but the days seem longer when you dont see or hear from someone youre so used to talking to. I could feel for Hinata at this moment. Although I may not show it, if this was Naruto and I, I'd be worried about him too. Simply because he's my best friend and he and I know more about eachother than anyone else. If Naruto started acting like me, I knew something was wrong. There was no way anyone could bring him out of his cheery attitude.

"I'll take you over there after school." I tell her.

"Thank you Sasuke." She says.

"Just, tell me if she's okay in return."

A smile crept across her face. "I will."

| Hinata Hyuga |

| Hinata Hyuga |

Sasuke and I pulled up to Sakura's home. He put the car in park and sat back in his seat as I stared and the brick house.

"Tell her everyone is worried about her." He says. I look over his way. I couldnt see his face because his hair was covering his eyes. It stopped just shortly of his nose. Giving it an shadowy glow to his face.

"I-I will. Thank you Sasuke." I tell him. I get out of his car and walk up the stone pathway to Sakura's home. I knocked lightly on the door. It took a few moments but the door slowly opened revealing Sakura's mother. I guess she had an off day today.

"Hi Mrs. Haruno." I smiled at her. "Is Sakura home?"

She stepped aside allowing me entrance. I slowly walked inside.

"Yes, she's in her room honey." She says. "She could use some company, she hasnt been feeling well lately." Her eyebrows furrowed together in concern for her babygirl.

"Okay." I tell her. I walk up the small steps to Sakura's room. Forgetting to even knock, I opened the door seeing her curled into a little ball.

"I said I was fine mom." She croaks out.

"S-Sakura." My voice trembled. Sakura quickly sat up in the bed looking over at me. We held eachother's gaze before she finally broke down. Closing her door, I ran to her aid.