Our Wedding...Oh Joy...

Sasuke is sitting on the couch holding a six month old Sarada while enjoying his day off. He has missed his family and is really enjoying his time with them. That's not the only reason he is excited to be home. He and Sakura are soon to be married. Very soon.

"Two more weeks Sarada-chan. Two more weeks and mommy and daddy are getting married." he says holding Sarada in the air playing with her. Sarada waves her arms around joyfully.

Sakura walks in looking pissed. Very pissed.

"Stupid...god damn...Ino-pig."

Sasuke and Sarada both look at her with a raised eyebrow.

Sasuke clears his throat.

"Hello Sakura. This is Sarada. She's only six months old. Care to rephrase your statement minus the profane language."

Sakura glares at him but notices the look of curiosity on Sarada's face. "Hey Sarada-chan. How's mommy's baby?"

Sarada smiles widely and waves her arms for Sakura to pick her up. She picks Sarada up and kisses Sasuke cheek. "Sorry about that. Pig decided that it was okay to schedule her and Sai's wedding on the weekend as ours." Sasuke looks dumbfounded. "Ino and Sai are engaged?"

Sakura nods.

"How long was I gone?"

"Five months."

"Wow. What else is new?!"

"Well..."

"Oh God she's pregnant too?"

Sakura laughs lightly. Sasuke face palms. "Poor Sai. Poor...poor Sai."

A knock on the door cuts their conversation short. Sasuke answers the door and smirks. "Speak of the devil."

A very stressed out Sai is standing at the door with his arms full of scrolls. "A little help Uchiha?" Sasuke chuckles and grabs a few scrolls helping Sai into the house. "What is all of this stuff?" he asks.

"Plans for the wedding weekend."

Sasuke sighs and looks at the door. "Hello to you too Ino."

"Hey Sasuke-kun. How are you?"

"Peachy."

"Sounds great. Where is forehead and my niece?"

Sasuke points to the kitchen and looks at Sai. "I pity you comrade. I pity you."

Sai sighs and flops down on the couch. "This is her in a good mood. Her bad moods make me want to battle Kaguya again."

Sasuke brings him a juice and sits down on the couch. "That bad huh?"

Sai takes a sip of his Apple juice. "Four more months man. Four more months. Can you put her under a genjutsu?"

Sasuke spits his tomato juice out and laughs. Hard.

Sai looks at him with an eye twitch. "It's not funny."

Ino and Sakura walk back in the living room mid argument. Sasuke and Sai look at them and sigh to themselves.

"Women."

"Troublesome."

"Damn you Shikamaru."

"I know right."

Ino screams. "God forehead. Why can't our weddings coordinate? It's less expensive and will take less time to decorate." "No pig. Sasuke and I want our own unique weddings that represents what we are. We want our wedding to be one of a kind and not twice in a lifetime. Or in this case, twice in one weekend."