Clan Restoration

Naruto is still fuming from the altercation with Sasuke and Sai. He calms down when he hears a voice he has never heard before.

"Daaaaaaddaaaaaa...." a small voice says.

Sasuke looks up and sees Hinata holding ten month old Boruto and Neji walking in with one year old Tenji in his arms. The said Hyuga sees his mother and slides down out of his father's arms and runs to his mother. Neji frowns until Tenten kisses his cheek.

Sasuke watches how excited Boruto is to see Naruto and is instantly jealous at the interaction. 'I'm jealous of you dobe. For the first time ever, you have everything I desire. But don't worry. I won't be far behind. Not for long. Soon, me and my son will challenge you two the a father/son duel.'

Tsunade appears in the waiting room and searches for Sasuke. After finding him, she tells him that it is time and walks him to Sakura's room. Before they make it, Sasuke hands her the scroll from Kakashi. She reads it and laughs.

Lady Tsunade,

I had to go the the Hokage office to finish preparations for my inauguration and the funerals for our fallen comrades. However, I thought I should tell you that I placed a genjutsu on Sakura's womb to prevent Sasuke from detecting the sex of the baby. It's a girl. Don't tell Sasuke and especially Naruto. I wanted to tell you because I wanted you to take a photo of his expression when he finds out. This is a mission amongst us Kages and we are waiting for the results. So, as sixth Hokage of Konoha, your mission is to bring me those photos.

Kakashi Hatake

Tsunade burns the scroll with small fire jutsu and looks at Sasuke. "Let's hurry so we can deliver the new Uchiha."

Sakura sees Sasuke and her face lights up in delight. "S-Sasuke-kun. Your baby is soooo stubborn."

Sasuke smiles softly and places his hand on her belly. He leans down and kisses her belly. "Hey there little guy. Come on out. Mommy and daddy are ready to sees you."

Suddenly, Sakura screams.

Tsunade and Ino look at each other and deadpan. 'All it took was for him to say that?!'

After about twenty minutes of labor pains, Sakura finally pushes out the new Uchiha. Lady Tsunade grabs her camera as Ino looks at Sasuke nervously.

"Something wrong?!" Sasuke asks. Ino shakes her head no. "Then can you hand me my son?" he asks.

Ino scratches her cheek, "Um...about that."

Sasuke raises an eyebrow. "Yeah...."

Ino looks at Sakura, "Forehead did you ever do an ultrasound?!"

Sakura's eyes widen. "No I didn't. I was too busy working and getting ready for the war."

Ino looks back at Sasuke nervously, "Uh...the newest edition to the Uchiha chapter is...."

...

...

"...a girl."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?!"

Sasuke's voice booms the entire leaf village.

Kakashi sits in his office and looks out the window before giving a closed eye smile.

Tsunade snaps multiple photos of Sasuke's disappointment. Naruto and the others run into the room. "What's going on?!" Naruto asks and sees Sasuke sulking in the corner in fetal position.

"Ehhhh...what the heck happened to teme?!" Naruto says pointing.

Neji and Sai raise their phones and snap pictures.

Neji smirks thinking to himself, 'Yep...never letting the Uchiha live this one down.'

Sasuke recovers when his baby girl begins to weep. He leaps up  and in blinding speed snatches his baby girl from Ino. "What's wrong sweetie?! Daddy's here. Daddy's right here." he says to her in a very soft voice.  Sakura stares at her fiancé and child and her eyes water.

'I finally gave him what he wanted most...a family of his own.'

"Sasuke-kun?" Sakura says to him. Sasuke turns around towards her. "Mind if I hold her as well? You and Ino have been hogging her this whole time."

Sasuke walks over to Sakura and hands her their baby. Sakura speaks to her, "Hey there little cutie. Mommy's here." The baby girl squirms and opens here eyes and looks at her parents. Her dark orbs lock with her father's. She smiles lightly at him.

Sasuke holds his finger out to her and she grabs it before smiling to him again. Sasuke struggles to hold back tears. Sakura kisses his cheek, "You did it Sasuke-kun. You have started to rebuild your clan. Just like you promised Itachi."

Sasuke cries and lies his head on Sakura's chest and cries.

Naruto and the others all smile at the family moment. Suddenly, a dumb look appears on Naruto's face. He opens his mouth but Neji slaps his hand over it saying, "Please don't ruin this moment."

Naruto whispers, "I just wanted to know what they were going to name her."

Neji raises an eyebrow. "That's actually a good question."

Naruto smirks, "Hey Teme. What are you guys going to name her?"

Sasuke wipes his eyes as he and Sakura look over to the gang. Sakura looks over to Sasuke who looks back down at his daughter. He smiles and says to everyone...

...

...

"...Sarada Uchiha."